(just curious) after today... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

(just curious) after today...

I would say that Sidibe's tendinitis is a result of his ankle injury. The same way that if your car is out of alignment,other parts like tires, breaks and suspension parts break down.
Its not

Yes it is. Considering he’s moving around 20 times better than he did in December. He already looks healthier than you thought he would then.
Hes not he cant elevate and at best has 5 minutes before he needs to sit.

Dolezaj had 10 points and 7 rebounds against Maryland. Most of these teams he’s sucking against aren’t any better than Maryland. I don’t get what’s happened to him.
Dolezaj is a mystery to me also. I wonder if it isn't a combination of his confidence down with pressure from JB, his first several games he was extremely up from playing going well, language barrier, lack of playing time with Moyer playing better, and opposition not playing him close. He wants to do well, tries harder, always looking to the bench and then gets hooked. He just needs a few shots to fall for him. Moyer was terrible early on but started slamming down some dunks and the confidence level jumped.

Dolezaj is a mystery to me also. I wonder if it isn't a combination of his confidence down with pressure from JB, his first several games he was extremely up from playing going well, language barrier, lack of playing time with Moyer playing better, and opposition not playing him close. He wants to do well, tries harder, always looking to the bench and then gets hooked. He just needs a few shots to fall for him. Moyer was terrible early on but started slamming down some dunks and the confidence level jumped.
It has nothing to do with "pressure from JB." His reduced playing time has been earned on merit.

Kind of sad we're searching for silver linings at this point.

Imagine 5 years ago, discussing in January how it's great to see a freshman start to get some minutes for the future, the team playing hard and fighting to the end or happy that a guy made a layup?

I'm not encouraged or discouraged. I'm just sad about where this program is and how big a hill we have to climb. Watching this team attempt to play offense or inbound the ball underneath is some of the worst basketball I've ever seen at the collegiate level. We routinely get out-muscled and pushed around. It's really tough right now with only hope and wishful thinking for it to turn around quickly.

Marek has to play more aggressive, though I'm not sure his physical abilities will help him. Have we seen him dunk? Can he? He's just so weak and gun shy in the paint. Moyer has size and athleticism on Marek, so even if both play hard, MM is more likely to have success at the role they have.

In general, I've been encouraged. Frank is better than i thought. Chukwu is better than I thought. Brissett will have another year. Washington, Moyer and Marek are out-gunned, but are getting blooded, and should be productive roll players next season. The team plays really hard. I like the recruiting class. JB seems re-energized.

There is no doubt that the last three-four years have not been up to snuff. If JB can tweak his systems a bit, we should be right back where we should in a season or two (perennial top 15).

I was with you until your last sentence. Nothing will be tweaked. we will have the same systems/ sets.

Its not

Hes not he cant elevate and at best has 5 minutes before he needs to sit.

Kindly explain how you know all of this stuff about Sidibe's knee. I know you've been around the program for a long time. Were you given this info? I of course am extremely skeptical because there are privacy issues. It's not like a coach or trainer is going to tell anyone the details of a player's injury.

I really don't get why you keep posting this stuff. Even if you have somehow have knowledge of it, what is your motivation?

Kindly explain how you know all of this stuff about Sidibe's knee. I know you've been around the program for a long time. Were you given this info? I of course am extremely skeptical because there are privacy issues. It's not like a coach or trainer is going to tell anyone the details of a player's injury.

I really don't get why you keep posting this stuff. Even if you have somehow have knowledge of it, what is your motivation?
Testing HIPPA laws to see if they have any teeth.

Marek has to play more aggressive, though I'm not sure his physical abilities will help him. Have we seen him dunk? Can he? He's just so weak and gun shy in the paint. Moyer has size and athleticism on Marek, so even if both play hard, MM is more likely to have success at the role they have.

He can dunk. He dunks on the horrendously shot highlight vids we saw before he signed.

Dear Fan Forum

After careful consideration and consultation with my parents, coaches,clergy, next door neighbor,bees and the other mods, my psychic, and a seance with Cali i have decided to decommit from my position on Sids tendinitis.
Please respect my decision.
Or seeing how far he can push it before the mods tell him to cool it.

Dear Fan Forum

After careful consideration and consultation with my parents, coaches,clergy, next door neighbor,bees and the other mods, my psychic, and a seance with Cali i have decided to decommit from my position on Sids tendinitis.
Please respect my decision.
just so clever and coy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom