Just going to have to travel, not real happy about it but | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Just going to have to travel, not real happy about it but

I understand why Mizzou is going to be away, but why is the Temple game away as well? Shouldn't they have taken TCU's spot which would have been a home game for us? How did we get hosed on that?

Thats actually a really good point that I hadnt even considered.

Thats actually a really good point that I hadnt even considered.
I actually would say they are replacing WVU since TCU was never technically part of the BE as they never played in any BE events

I actually would say they are replacing WVU since TCU was never technically part of the BE as they never played in any BE events

Logic dictates as much but BE had no choice about TCU not showing up, they couldve kept WVU. Perfect world (for Syracuse natives) Temple would end up in the Dome this year. For me being an hour from the Linc I'm happy in a selfish way if they end up in Philly. Lets just hope BE doesnt screw up this Temple thing...

r we def sure that temple wont be a home game...

nah nobody knows it's all just speculation. what stinks is that if temple joins for 2012 then all those MAC schools are going to now need a game to fill Temple's hole. We probably could've filled the Mizzou hole with a Mac team and home to boot.

Logic dictates as much but BE had no choice about TCU not showing up, they couldve kept WVU.

THis is why I think SU and Pitt should get their cut of the WVU departure money. Our schedule was certainly impacted, and at the last moment too. We should be fairly compensated.

r we def sure that temple wont be a home game...
Yes... 99.44%.

Once Temple is announced on Monday, Syracuse will post ticket pricing and it'll be 100%.

No, that's not accurate.

Instead of playing at WVU, it's now playing at Mizzou AND playing at TBA*.

* TBA = Temple Banished Athletics
The Linc is a lot better than the dome to watch a game.