Just got my iphone case | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Just got my iphone case

What are these cases made of, Mason? I'm looking at these and thinking, "man, I want...so so so want."

The ones shown in the picture above are polycarbonate with an anodized aluminum backing plate. I engrave off the dye, leaving the silver/white aluminum exposed.

The 4/4S cases that I'm waiting on are a different design and anodization. They SHOULD be a more pure orange color, but I generally don't know what I'm getting until the cases arrive - pictures on the internet are all taken in different lighting so it is often hard to tell exactly what the color is until I unpack the box.

Mason

The ones shown in the picture above are polycarbonate with an anodized aluminum backing plate. I engrave off the dye, leaving the silver/white aluminum exposed.

The 4/4S cases that I'm waiting on are a different design and anodization. They SHOULD be a more pure orange color, but I generally don't know what I'm getting until the cases arrive - pictures on the internet are all taken in different lighting so it is often hard to tell exactly what the color is until I unpack the box.

Mason
If you ever do ones for non iPhones I'd love one (Droid RAZR Maxx)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom