Just had to say RE Auburn | Syracusefan.com

Just had to say RE Auburn

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
It was nice to see the streak of "miracles" end last night. At first I thought that somehow the non-safety would be reversed. Thankfully the overhead cam had a great angle. Then after the unthinkable early snap I thought 'here we go...Auburn gets out of it again'. BUT, the right call was made, and the fumble stood as A&M football. The victory formation never looked so sweet. The knee was like a dagger to all those Tiger fans. FINALLY!

Although, one more "deserving" 2-loss SEC team has been created, which should keep Finebaum's show on autopilot all week.

It was nice to see the streak of "miracles" end last night. At first I thought that somehow the non-safety would be reversed. Thankfully the overhead cam had a great angle. Then after the unthinkable early snap I thought 'here we go...Auburn gets out of it again'. BUT, the right call was made, and the fumble stood as A&M football. The victory formation never looked so sweet. The knee was like a dagger to all those Tiger fans. FINALLY!

Although, one more "deserving" 2-loss SEC team has been created, which should keep Finebaum's show on autopilot all week.
I loved the ending of that game. Auburn had chance after chance after chance and they just spit it up every time!

Just wish LSU could have beaten Alabama though