Just joined twitter...who are some good peeps to follow? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Just joined twitter...who are some good peeps to follow?

I don't know your political leanings so you may not want to follow him, but Stephen Colbert (@StephenAtHome) is also hilarious.

I know how it works. Just dont understand why I have to know it right now as opposed to 10 minutes from now.

I just don't understand why you have to know it 10 minutes from now as opposed to right now.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

If I read about it in Orangeyes articles of the day, it's soon enough for me.

I'm looking for some people to follow for recruiting updates on both football and basketball and if you have any funny people in general, it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I can't believe this thread is 30 replies deep and no one has said Conan O'Brien yet. He tweets once per day, and it's always something brilliantly funny.

I'm looking for some people to follow for recruiting updates on both football and basketball and if you have any funny people in general, it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

@JAYHUGHES44

do NOT waste your time with orangefizz. they are the TMZ of syracuse sports. debauchery

conan is def great. Patton Oswalt is actually hilarious every day.

I received a "here are some people you may know" email from Twitter today. On the list was @KarlRove. Thanks, Twitter! I've been meaning to catch up with Karl for quite some time.

I know how it works. Just dont understand why I have to know it right now as opposed to 10 minutes from now.

My job is emergency management/homeland security focused, and Twitter can actually be an extremely valuable resource in terms of getting information to people as quickly as possible (e.g. during a natural disaster, or say an active shooter scenario on a college campus).

But in terms of like celebrity gossip, obviously I agree with you.