Just loved this part | Syracusefan.com

Just loved this part

cuseguy

Living Legend
After Philip Thomas makes an interception in the third quarter, Joe Tessitore says: "This place is gonna explode."

Not to self, however. Manually set the DVR next time so I get the whole game. My viewing pleasure stopped with just over 11 minutes left in the game. Lesson learned.

Haha, i did the same exact thing.I guess i could have re recorded it today when they showed it again on 13.

I'm so mad at myself for not recording it. I made the conscious decision not to because every big game I've recorded except for the Pinstripe Bowl and 34,616 we lost.

But now, since I didn't record this game, I can't record our next huge game.

yup yup .Do what works. Until it doesn't work anymore.

Haha, i did the same exact thing.I guess i could have re recorded it today when they showed it again on 13.

Monday 6:30 PM on TW13. Don't mess it up this time. :)

i sat in 301 for wake= win
sat in 319 for rutgers= loss
301 for WVU= win

Also the rutgers game i wore the storm trooper costume so im not sure exactly what went bad the 319 part or the costume was bad luck.

Wasn't Yogi Berra who when asked if he was superstitious replied: No, but why take a chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where in 301?

i sat in 301 for wake= win
sat in 319 for rutgers= loss
301 for WVU= win

Also the rutgers game i wore the storm trooper costume so im not sure exactly what went bad the 319 part or the costume was bad luck.

Might wear it again for usf but i need to make some adjustments to it. Sew a thigh piece back on and put some foam in the helmet so its not so loose.

You can watch the replay at your convenience on ESPN3...

After Philip Thomas makes an interception in the third quarter, Joe Tessitore says: "This place is gonna explode."

Not to self, however. Manually set the DVR next time so I get the whole game. My viewing pleasure stopped with just over 11 minutes left in the game. Lesson learned.

Rule of Thumb: Always add the 30 minute extension to the recording of a college football game.

Rule of Thumb: Always add the 30 minute extension to the recording of a college football game.
I did add the 30 minute and it still cut off with about 3 minutes to play. Is there an answer for DVRs other than recording the program after it also? Thank goodness SU was up 20+ so missing the last couple didn't matter much.

I did add the 30 minute and it still cut off with about 3 minutes to play. Is there an answer for DVRs other than recording the program after it also? Thank goodness SU was up 20+ so missing the last couple didn't matter much.

Ditto for me too.

I missed the handshake & the end-of-game stuff.
Good thing the game didn't end like MSU-Wisconsin or I'd have committed hari-kari!
hissyfit.jpg

With 11 minutes to go many, many fans started leaving.

I couldn't believe it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom