Just ordered Orange Glory | Syracusefan.com

Just ordered Orange Glory

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
I think I bought the last 500 copies.

Sent from my DROIDX

Got it. Did expedited shipping so I could get it more quickly. Can't wait.

Just ordered it as well. Here is my question though: why make it available to order now but not have it available to ship until next week? You'd think they would have it ready to ship now so we can be assured we will have it in time for the tournament.

Ditto. Hoping it arrives before the tourney starts as it would be a good way to get it started. But looks like I might have to wait until before the Sweet 16.

Done and done. Going to be awesome

I went to orangeglory.com and all that it would let me do is sign up for a pre-order notification which I did months ago. How do you order it?

I went to orangeglory.com and all that it would let me do is sign up for a pre-order notification which I did months ago. How do you order it?

Go back on and try it again. Should let you order it

Chip bought the Orange Glory Hole DVD a while back, he loves it.
Speaking of, when I placed my order why did my confirmation consist of directions to a rest stop in the thruway?

the website was down for me, had to keep hitting refresh till it finally came up

I see the same thing. Just the same form I filled in before to be notified of when I could order.

the website was down for me, had to keep hitting refresh till it finally came up

I had to try checking out a few times before it finally asked for my credit card number, every other try it told me I had nothing in my cart. I think it's a work in progress over there.

Us SU fans must be hitting this thing hard. Either that or they sub-contracted their website development out to the SU AD.

Hopefully it'll be outdated in another month or so.

Was thinking of this as I ordered 2 copies. Figured I'd jinx it by setting a record for earliest I've ever started Xmas shopping (or is that a reverse jinx?).

Done! Great to add a new one to the collection, since Orange Odyssey was the last one to come out in '03.

i do have quite the collection of su dvd's:

orange odyssey
6 OT game
finally orange (the national title game)
2006 BE Tourny (thank you ragman)

This will be another nice add

So, is this certain to ship March 8th for everyone who has already ordered? It would be fantastic to have this the Monday or Tuesday before the tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom