Just remember one thing about tonight's victory... | Syracusefan.com

Just remember one thing about tonight's victory...

PeteCalvin

Hall of Fame
Tyler Roberson has yet to make his debut.

:eek:

We are going to be good, ladies and gents. He may be our interior go-to when CJ is off the floor.

No slight to Obokoh, but I suspect he redshirts.

Tylers, BJ and Busses...oh my!

Tyler Roberson has yet to make his debut.

:eek:

We are going to be good, ladies and gents. He may be our interior go-to when CJ is off the floor.

No slight to Obokoh, but I suspect he redshirts.

Tylers, BJ and Busses...oh my!
th_shaqoohhh.png

Beast, hopefully coming to a theater near you. Soon!

What? That it was against the equivalent of a good Community College team?

If Ron and BJ don't find thier jumpshot to next year I wouldn't be suprised to see Grant play alittle bit of SG up top in the zone with CJ rotating more to the perimeter while Grant rotates more to the post on the other end.

If Ron and BJ don't find thier jumpshot to next year I wouldn't be suprised to see Grant play alittle bit of SG up top in the zone with CJ rotating more to the perimeter while Grant rotates more to the post on the other end.

I will be surprised if Grant ever gets one second of PT at SG. Cmon!

I will be surprised if Grant ever gets one second of PT at SG. Cmon!

I doubt Grant plays shooting guard as well we have BJ and MikeG for size at that possition. I will say though that Grant faced up froze guys with a look and then blew bye which was impressive and he should be able to do that aginst most every other PF around.

I doubt Grant plays shooting guard as well we have BJ and MikeG for size at that possition. I will say though that Grant faced up froze guys with a look and then blew bye which was impressive and he should be able to do that aginst most every other PF around.
He definitely got by his man at will. While I admire his attack mode, I cringe everytime he throws himself into two awaiting defenders. He can get alot of frontcourts in foul trouble, but I worry about him getting hurt. That being said, I think he is going to throw down a few nasty dunks on people this year, very Hakimesque.