Just some thoughts from this past three games... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Just some thoughts from this past three games...

You know..u don't have to be a jackass when you respond to my question

I don't know about 13's respond, but there are a ridiculous number of posts about players transferring compared to the actual number who do.

All of that is very impressive; great vision and a very even pace in moving into his spots. His ability to finish after getting to the rim will continue to be a concern. We've got another month to iron that out, though leaps and bounds in that area might not occur as a freshman.

Until a couple of blown layups in crunch time, TE was finishing pretty well against Baylor. Twice in Maui, he utilized a high off the glass layup. He'll never be an explosive dunker but if he continues to use backboard, he'll be fine.

One thing he can do this offseason is work on those biceps and shoulders.

Until a couple of blown layups in crunch time, TE was finishing pretty well against Baylor. Twice in Maui, he utilized a high off the glass layup. He'll never be an explosive dunker but if he continues to use backboard, he'll be fine.

One thing he can do this offseason is work on those biceps and shoulders.

Baylor was better until the open miss (the miss before that was a difficult attempt). Cal was really good, Minnesota was really bad. We could settle for something in between the two.

Don't mind the fact that he doesn't dunk. It's good that he uses glass (Jason Hart drove me a little nuts with all those layups rolled off the rim), but he releases the ball a little early.

To compare it to football, Ennis reminds me of a WR who doesn't necessarily run a great 40 time but somehow always manages to get open, or a RB who never appears to be running hard but just glides and somehow starts running away from people while never shifting gears.
He reminds me of a pitcher that throws an 88 mph fastball past most hitters because his change-up is clocked @ 76mph. It's the difference in speed between the two pitches that makes the fastball appear quicker than it is.

Bingo re: Grant's spin move. Hard to see him do that and not think big things are ahead for him.

Still very puzzled by Coleman. Not writing him off, but I'm seeing nothing from him that makes me think he will add significant value as the year progresses.
Actually I was encouraged by his play. I have critized his lack of progress but see hope. He averaged about 12.5 minutes a game in Maui (3 night is a row) and his season average is little over 14. With 5 ppg and 4.9 rpg in those 14.4 minutes, that isn't bad. He has a ways to go but looks to be at least moving there.

Wes Welker or that little guy from the Jets (I forget his name) who retired a few years back.

wes welker? he is lightning quick...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom