Just stopped by the PSU Scout forum | Syracusefan.com

Just stopped by the PSU Scout forum

cuseincincy

All Conference
The majority of people on that site should never ever leave Happy Valley. They will be in for a very rude awakening when they see how their beloved Penn State is now viewed. I would go as far to say that any player that takes the field with JoePa this Saturday will deserve whatever they get from the fans in Columbus. And I mean whatever they get thrown their way. To be honest though, they shouldn't be put in that position.

I used to tell people with pride that my father was a PSU grad and that he actually met JoePa there back in the early 50's when he was an undergrad and JoePa was an assistant. We went to many bowl games over the years. I'll probably never tell anyone again that my father was a PSU grad. It's like he's been stained by association.

Even worse, check out some of the Pro-Paterno facebook pages because those aren't anonymous. One guy asked simply whether the "fans" were molested, and how they would feel knowing their molester could have been stopped, but wasn't because someone simply went up the chain of authority. He was ripped into. It made me sick.

The majority of people on that site should never ever leave Happy Valley. They will be in for a very rude awakening when they see how their beloved Penn State is now viewed. I would go as far to say that any player that takes the field with JoePa this Saturday will deserve whatever they get from the fans in Columbus. And I mean whatever they get thrown their way. To be honest though, they shouldn't be put in that position.

I used to tell people with pride that my father was a PSU grad and that he actually met JoePa there back in the early 50's when he was an undergrad and JoePa was an assistant. We went to many bowl games over the years. I'll probably never tell anyone again that my father was a PSU grad. It's like he's been stained by association.
this is a little over the top, don't you think? - so now the kids that are on scholarship and trying to make it to the pros are supposed to refuse to take the field this week because no one with any authority in State College has the balls to do the right thing and force Joe out of there? get a grip

this is a little over the top, don't you think? - so now the kids that are on scholarship and trying to make it to the pros are supposed to refuse to take the field this week because no one with any authority in State College has the balls to do the right thing and force Joe out of there? get a grip
I completely agree. Keep them out of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom