Just want to tip my hat to | Syracusefan.com

Just want to tip my hat to

OrangeMaNPD

2nd String
OttoInGrotto. Got some great chuckles out of the real Marrone farewell letter and ending of Marrone's era threads.

I personally enjoy the back and forth between himself and Go that usually occurs after a loss. Never takes anything too seriously and challenges a lot without sounding like someone from syracuse.com

Really stepped up your game lately and made the forum readable with all the craziness that's happened. Look forward to your contribution under the Shafer era.

Hey, what's that smell?

3-man-crush.jpg

Oh, that.

OttoInGrotto. Got some great chuckles out of the real Marrone farewell letter and ending of Marrone's era threads.

I personally enjoy the back and forth between himself and Go that usually occurs after a loss. Never takes anything too seriously and challenges a lot without sounding like someone from syracuse.com

Really stepped up your game lately and made the forum readable with all the craziness that's happened. Look forward to your contribution under the Shafer era.

Now he's stealing other people's logins to self promote?

Sick.

1269154103412.jpg

I came to accept my role on the board as one of Marrone's biggest critics and basically had to come to grips that in some respects I was a little bit of a board villain. I hope people have come around to the idea that at the very least I was consistent, and alongside my criticisms tried to propose ideas that could make things more fun.

The tragedy of Marrone for me is that even though my assessment of him had been harsh this season he really started to get things going. We weren't winning with smoke, mirrors and luck anymore, we were soundly beating teams with solid, exciting systems and killer execution. 2010 provided wins, but it wasn't really fun. This past season was fun.

So, yeah, I wasn't happy about Marrone leaving. We slogged through his learning curve as a head coach and only got to enjoy a little bit of reward. I also think the way it went down was questionable, and a lot of the good will I was feeling towards the guy went up in smoke. It seemed like rather than wallowing in piss and vinegar we had an opportunity to have some fun and laugh about how weird the whole thing was, though.

Thanks for the shout out. It's much appreciated. I'm glad that some of those goofy posts maybe made things a little better for some people.

If ever a thread deserved this clip, it's this one:

I say and post this all in good fun, of course.

You're just jealous.

The love between two bros is a special love.

I hope people have come around to the idea that at the very least I was consistent

Yes very consistent, much like Flasteve, SaintTrista, RutgersAl, and Cali

:D