Just wanted to make sure i had it right | Syracusefan.com

Just wanted to make sure i had it right

Weird half. 15 minutes of playing terrible basketball. And then the last 5 minutes, we looked unbelievable.

Jeckyl & Hyde

I do love how some only see the score. I actually watch the game. I dont care what the scoreboard says, they played terrible for most of that half.

We stink
We have no chemistry
This is like shumpert and deshaun teams
We suck offensively
Mcw is awful
Triche is awful

And we are up 21 at the half.

Premature anything is bad

Some of you are ridiculous.

F you haters

Add "JB needs to go" to your list.

A few confident buckets nice to see. CCSU is a small team and we are getting some nice second chance opportunities.
CCSU has 21 of their first 24 from three point land.

Yep... also we're going to hit 8 threes in a half every game we play and every team we play against is going to have zero inside presence and will let us dominate the boards. :crazy:

Yep... also we're going to hit 8 threes in a half every game we play and every team we play against is going to have zero inside presence and will let us dominate the boards. :crazy:
Well we are 4th in the country in rebounding, I say we win the boards 95% of the games this year.

what is the point of these threads?

the only thing you accomplish is making people who (rightly) criticized the team for playing 2.25 horrible games to root for them to do bad.

i must not have read the same posts as you, because i dont remember seeing mcw sucked... only he has struggled (jesus, he onviously struggled). i dont remember seeing anything about boeheim must go. i dont remember anything about deshaun and preston. i dont remember anything too bad about triche (the guy just isnt a leader. he isnt).

stop this bullshit now. and be a fan.

the only thing you accomplish is making people who (rightly) criticized the team for playing 2.25 horrible games to root for them to do bad.

i must not have read the same posts as you, because i dont remember seeing mcw sucked... only he has struggled (jesus, he onviously struggled). i dont remember seeing anything about boeheim must go. i dont remember anything about deshaun and preston. i dont remember anything too bad about triche (the guy just isnt a leader. he isnt).

Dude they are all there. At least 2 posts referencing shunpert teams.

I am THE fan

Jeckyl & Hyde

I do love how some only see the score. I actually watch the game. I dont care what the scoreboard says, they played terrible for most of that half.

Yet we are blowing them out. I was unaware style points counted

mcw is playing better since the 5 min mark.. best we played as a team since detroit.. only can hope it continues the rest of the way.

I am officially concerned. We are only up 30. This team is in serious trouble. I think someone needs to start a bubble watch thread.

And for all the chemistry problems I see an awful lot if hand slapping and high 5's as well as the bench cheering and some hugs on substitutions.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

And for all the chemistry problems I see an awful lot if hand slapping and high 5's as well as the bench cheering and some hugs on substitutions.

Save it. This team is doomed

Are getting any post production? I can't watch.

We are making a concerted effort to get it inside. Xmas has looked real good and Coleman has played well.

I am officially concerned. We are only up 30. This team is in serious trouble. I think someone needs to start a bubble watch thread.

In fairness, all of our NIT teams (1997, 2002, 2007, 2008) had early season games where they destroyed crap opponents - so this game literally means nothing. CCSU has no size whatsoever. That said, as I posted yesterday, anyone who thinks this is legitimately an NIT team is being completely unrealistic.

But, the posters who have concerns about our ability to make a deep NCAA run due to the lack of an inside threat or offensive fluidity aren't being unreasonable.

we're screwed— Indiana scored 100 on that team but we only scored 96

To be fair the offense has really only been bad against Alcorn st. and at the end of Detroit. We played well offensively against temple, free throws and defense lost that game. I think mcw let his bad game against temple carry over to Alcorn st. I think there has been a lot of overreaction both good and bad on this board all season. Oh we're the best team ever, oh we suck. All teams, even great ones struggle during the season. O this team is talented, Jb will figure it out and coach them up. It's not like this team lacks talent. The upside is there, it just needs to come together.

But, but, but...we didn't play a complete 40 minutes. I'm unimpressed :blah:

Team chemistry is the least of my concerns about this team.

hater!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom