Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse ... | Syracusefan.com

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse ...

Cowtown

Sesquipedalia verba
Tuesday night, UConn stands a good chance to win both the men's and women's NCAA titles in the same year again.

images

Tuesday night, UConn stands a good chance to win both the men's and women's NCAA titles in the same year again.

images
What was the last SU women's game you went to?

Reactions: cto
What was the last SU women's game you went to?

I live almost 2500 miles away from Syracuse. It's a difficult commute. And while we're at it, I coached girls teams for several years at my HS. How about you?

Last edited:
a good chance? they are going to beat notre dame by 50

edit: oh wait, and the best player in women's is from Syracuse, LOL

Outside of UConn, ND, Baylor and Tennessee nobody in the country cares about women's bb.

Outside of UConn, ND, Baylor and Tennessee nobody in the country cares about women's bb.
plenty of other teams care, they just aren't good. do you think coach Q doesn't care?

I live almost 2500 miles away from Syracuse. It's a difficult commute. Do you have another question?
As you're so far away, here are three: 1) When's the last Orange men's game you attended? (Follow up: Was there not a women's game within that same time period?) 2) What's the last SU women's game you watched on TV? And 3) Is it not at all possible you're being a little too dramatic, hoping to drum up unnecessary angst for the men's program?

As you're so far away, here are three: 1) When's the last Orange men's game you attended? (Follow up: Was there not a women's game within that same time period?) 2) What's the last SU women's game you watched on TV? And 3) Is it not at all possible you're being a little too dramatic, hoping to drum up unnecessary angst for the men's program?

1.) I don't live in the USA.

2.) The men's games are rarely televised here, let alone the women's games. During the year I lived in NY I went to watch my 2 nieces play basketball when there was the opportunity. And I reffed in both the boys and girls associations that year.

3.) What does the SU women's team have do to with the original post? I'll answer that: nothing.

4.) I wasn't aware I needed your sanction to post an opinion.

1.) I don't live in the USA.

2.) The men's games are rarely televised here, let alone the women's games. During the year I lived in NY I went to watch my 2 nieces play basketball when there was the opportunity.

3.) What does the SU women's team have do to with the original post? I'll answer that: nothing.

4.) I wasn't aware I needed your sanction to post an opinion.
You absolutely don't need my permission -- nor do I need yours to call you disingenuous (you're just adding drama to your dislike of UConn).

You absolutely don't need my permission -- nor do I need yours to call you disingenuous (you're just adding drama to your dislike o ).

Neither do I need your permission to apply the ignore feature. See ya.

I really could care less about women's bball.
Because this is such low-hanging fruit -- and possibly edifying: 1) You can't respond to a subject and say you could care less (this place has thousands of lurkers); and 2) the phrase is "I COULDN'T care less."

Cowtown said:
That would sting if I cared at all about women's basketball

For one of the few times, I am actually kind of looking forward to watching the women's game tonight. I'd prefer if Notre Dame was at full strength but they still looked really strong against Maryland. I think it's going to be a really good game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom