Just who is Eric Dungey? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Just who is Eric Dungey?

I am 1,000% sure McNabb/Don Mac would have absolutely turned that record upside down. Did you watch those guys? I ask sincerely. I'd say 900% Graves and Philcox get to 6 wins. Norley/Mason, toss up but i'd take my chances.

I'm blaming Dungey for the injuries b/c he's jumping over guys and running like a fullback. I saw this with Rob Konrad too who was supremely talented but never played a full season (and he was a fullback, not a qb).

A great QB can win games single handidly in college football. If we're gonna use your metrics we should discount every single great qb who had played in a tough conference with a system, great RB, etc.

At some point we need to see wins from the qb to annoint "great". That's me anyway.

Yes, BTW. If you’re comparing every great QB who played here you *must* take all available context into the equation. Wins are one metric that need the context of SoS; Pass attempts need era and system context; who is blocking for you (Nassib had Pugh, Dungey had McGloster?); what’s better 6 wins over mediocre teams or 1 over a national title contender? What about NFL careers (McNabb is by far the best).

I’m with you on McNabb/Don Mac. But Norley? Mason? What’s the opposite of recency bias?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom