Justin Anderson | Syracusefan.com

Justin Anderson

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
Is a monster, I think his game will even translate better in the nba. UVA looks like men playing against boys against unc. Meeks has no clue how to handle a double team either

Is a monster, I think his game will even translate better in the nba. UVA looks like men playing against boys against unc. Meeks has no clue how to handle a double team either
UVA just really solid. Meeks is good but he turns it over quite a bit.

Expecting Anderson to return for this 4th year next year... he will be a beast if he continues his development...

Expecting Anderson to return for this 4th year next year... he will be a beast if he continues his development...

Scary thought, didnt realize how good of a passer he is

He's sort of a Royce White with a slightly better three point shot imo - not quite the creator yet though/overall player yet though.

We shall see. Maybe he's not insane - that should help him out career wise. (J/K Royce)

Is he even still playing basketball?

Not trying to hijack but Kansas has some good players. They could win it all (blowout to UK aside).

I was in a bar about 30 feet from the TV, not really paying attention to the game, but even given that, I could clearly make out Meeks plowing into the defenders as if they pins in a bowling alley and he was the bowling ball. The difference between our game and the UV game was he was actually called for the charge.

He's sort of a Royce White with a slightly better three point shot imo - not quite the creator yet though/overall player yet though.

We shall see. Maybe he's not insane - that should help him out career wise. (J/K Royce)

Is he even still playing basketball?

and he goes on planes

He's a really good player but is still somewhat limited - not much of a handle and can only go left...
but yeah he, Brogdan and Perrantes on the perimeter really compliment one another - very tough to stop

He's a really good player but is still somewhat limited - not much of a handle and can only go left...
but yeah he, Brogdan and Perrantes on the perimeter really compliment one another - very tough to stop

so, hes the opposite of zoolander. interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom