Justin Barron WR - True Fr. On Depth Chart | Syracusefan.com

Justin Barron WR - True Fr. On Depth Chart

Cuse12

All Conference
I just was scanning through the depth chart and seeing a true freshman WR as the backup on one side is super impressive! That means something. Just like how Taj received good run as a FR., it means something for the future. We may be in for a pleasant surprise these next 4 years with Justin, a recruit who was appreciated, but maybe not as hyped as other recruits. Justin brings size (6'4" @ 208 lbs) to a position that was lacking size last year. Also, he was ALL orange during his recruiting process and showed substantial love to the university. I suspect Justin turning into a fan favorite.
Check out his highlights to get hyped for the future!

Justin Barron HS Highlights

I just was scanning through the depth chart and seeing a true freshman WR as the backup on one side is super impressive! That means something. Just like how Taj received good run as a FR., it means something for the future. We may be in for a pleasant surprise these next 4 years with Justin, a recruit who was appreciated, but maybe not as hyped as other recruits. Justin brings size (6'4" @ 208 lbs) to a position that was lacking size last year. Also, he was ALL orange during his recruiting process and showed substantial love to the university. I suspect Justin turning into a fan favorite.

It might have helped that he has the same first name as his position coach :)
Notice he's also the holder and Lustig is the ST Coach.

Thanks for this! What stands out to me in these senior highlights is that he may be a little slow afoot, but he knows how to locate the ball and is tougher to tackle after the catch. Interesting

Your enthusiasm is much appreciated, and the hype is refreshing!

That said, Sharrod Johnson was listed as a backup WR for the entirety of his true Frosh year, and he ended up red-shirting. And this was pre-four game rule.

So who knows.

It might have helped that he has the same first name as his position coach :)
Notice he's also the holder and Lustig is the ST Coach.
It also screams that he has great hands. Pair that with his size...we might have the makings of something special.

Maybe Van Dyke looked so good because of Mr Barron

He's got that stiff-arm down. Jim Brown would be proud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom