Justin (heater22) could use our help | Syracusefan.com

Justin (heater22) could use our help

Bambrewer

Dad of CWB champion #24
Click here to support Cuse Fan Needs OrangeNation Support organized by Cuse TwitterArmy
As I had mentioned in a thread and some had asked for the go fund me link. Justin was pretty badly hurt when he got pushed from behind when everyone rushed the field. Looks like after the second surgery today he will be out of work about 6 months. Just trying to get some help for him to offset some money lost for his wife and kids. Any thing you can do will help.

Click here to support Cuse Fan Needs OrangeNation Support organized by Cuse TwitterArmy
As I had mentioned in a thread and some had asked for the go fund me link. Justin was pretty badly hurt when he got pushed from behind when everyone rushed the field. Looks like after the second surgery today he will be out of work about 6 months. Just trying to get some help for him to offset some money lost for his wife and kids. Any thing you can do will help.
This one going national boys I can assure you of that and we will get him covered and squared away. And then he takes his first public steps on crutches being introduced in the dome for the last home game thanksgiving weekend would be my hope.

Hang in there Justin!

C51FCAC7-8910-4CCD-AC32-CEEF4B600FB8.png

I shattered my leg after the first Duke bball game at the dome, slipping on black ice, so I am very aware of this feeling. I was lucky enough to have short term disability through my work and great health insurance at that time. Happy to contribute.

Done. Bump. (or maybe it should just be tacked). Really unfortunate, sorry to hear this happened.

Done. Bump. (or maybe it should just be tacked). Really unfortunate, sorry to hear this happened.
It’s fine it’s not tacked. I appreciate them letting this be just posted. Thank you to everyone who has pitched in. Justin appreciates it

It’s fine it’s not tacked. I appreciate them letting this be just posted. Thank you to everyone who has pitched in. Justin appreciates it

I tacked it.

Sad news. We witnessed at least 4 people clearly destroy their legs on Friday jumping down on the field. It's a longer drop than it looks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom