Justin Pugh checks in with short arms | Syracusefan.com

Justin Pugh checks in with short arms

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
12146874-standard.jpg

Senior Bowl Weigh-Ins North

3 notables to me:

Denard Robinson checked in at 5-10 and both Rutgers linebackers weighed 236.

Remember when poster(s) here a couple months ago said Nassib wouldn't be drafted very high because he's barely 6 feet tall? That was funny.

Remember when poster(s) here a couple months ago said Nassib wouldn't be drafted very high because he's barely 6 feet tall? That was funny.

yup and he's going to fool his way onto and NFL roster. signed kcsu

3 notables to me:

Denard Robinson checked in at 5-10 and both Rutgers linebackers weighed 236.

Also, Glennon has tiny hands for a guy that's 6' 6 1/2. Nassib meanwhile has big mits.

Meanwhile Pugh is currently running blocking drills (NFL Network) in senioe game practice and frankly looking pretty damn solid.

Meanwhile Pugh is currently running blocking drills (NFL Network) in senioe game practice and frankly looking pretty damn solid.
Agreed. Looks good.

So pugh has the build of a t rex?
I used to know a guy that went by T-Rex because he had abnormally short fore arms.

There's more to the story, I'm just stopping now because I'm typing on my phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

barring injury solid senior bowl,good combine and good pro day i see justin as a first rounder
#ThePughCrew ny chapter

yup and he's going to fool his way onto and NFL roster. signed kcsu
Oh Phat i cant be right all the time. Still in what round would you draft Ryan? For me i would take him in the fourth or fifth round. I hope that he does great and for the sake of Syracuse i hope that he goes in the 1st round.

Hope the scouts don't look at arm length and immediately think "Guard."

Oh Phat i cant be right all the time. Still in what round would you draft Ryan? For me i would take him in the fourth or fifth round. I hope that he does great and for the sake of Syracuse i hope that he goes in the 1st round.

I'm just bustin your balls dude. No worries.

If Nassib is drafted by a team that doesn't have a good oline or a decent offensive team and gets blasted out of football because of hits to the head I wonder if some will think he failed? I think a lot of us have seen Ryan with an average or so line and Ryan with a good line and like any qb you are dependent on the talent around you. Where he gets drafted is a moot point except for expectations it's who drafts him that'll make all the difference. He has the brain and tools to succeed in the NFL.

As long as the combine doesn't add number of pushups to the measurables list, I like his chances. (Yes, I am a dork and own this t-shirt)

BjNYo_zpscb6e7207.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom