Class of 2017 - K Joe Bulovas (LA) Verbal to Alabama | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 K Joe Bulovas (LA) Verbal to Alabama

This might be interesting. As I remember, Coach Johnson of the Ramblin' Wreck doesn't take kindly to his commits taking visits to other schools, if Bulovas is in fact interested in us.

Murphy started the season on the Groza watch list, but really struggled down the stretch. His back-up (Alex Grossman) is listed as a Sr. Even if Murphy's issues can be resolved in the off-season, I would feel a lot more confident having a capable back-up in the wings.

Wasn't Sterling a highly rated kicker in high school? If they can't find someone new to bring in, is there any chance that the staff gives him a shot at doing both?

Wasn't Sterling a highly rated kicker in high school? If they can't find someone new to bring in, is there any chance that the staff gives him a shot at doing both?
Ya that's confused me too. Sterling was supposed to be a kicker in college from what I remember.

Ya that's confused me too. Sterling was supposed to be a kicker in college from what I remember.

He did both for his High School team, but yes he was rated as a kicker coming out. If I remember correctly he was doing both during his red shirt year, in practices, with more focus on punting.

a554d24e7f5308beb2cd424468d067b7.jpg

2..4..7 has him listed 50/50 LSU Mississipi St

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom