Kaiser CMB is done | Syracusefan.com

Kaiser CMB is done

Alsacs

Living Legend
I know you weren’t a fan of this show.
Carlin is done starting tomorrow.
I wonder if this means Francesca has given WFAN a longer commitment.
I don’t think Maggie Gray and Bart Scott alone can carry a show.

Who you got as the successor to Big Mike?

I know you weren’t a fan of this show.
Carlin is done starting tomorrow.
I wonder if this means Francesca has given WFAN a longer commitment.
I don’t think Maggie Gray and Bart Scott alone can carry a show.

Who you got as the successor to Big Mike?

it will be Evan and JJ

My sincere condolences to any NY sports fans that are stuck having to listen to local AM or FM radio. Pick up Sirius XM and you have a dozen sports channels to listen to, nearly all of which are better productions with far less commercial content.

My sincere condolences to any NY sports fans that are stuck having to listen to local AM or FM radio. Pick up Sirius XM and you have a dozen sports channels to listen to, nearly all of which are better productions with far less commercial content.
I think it depends on what your interest is. If you are a fan of NY sports teams and that is the majority of what you are interested in, then the Fan is perfect place.

If you are interested in teams from other markets, the national, rather than the local scene, and/or college sports, then it definitely makes sense to go elsewhere for your sports talk radio.

I think it depends on what your interest is. If you are a fan of NY sports teams and that is the majority of what you are interested in, then the Fan is perfect place.

If you are interested in teams from other markets, the national, rather than the local scene, and/or college sports, then it definitely makes sense to go elsewhere for your sports talk radio.

Fair point. Just not a big fan of many of the on-air "talents".

Bart’s contract is up soon too.

Beningo is going to retire, which free up Evan.

For now, I think they will add the hour back to Evan & Joe and give another hour to Mike.

But as someone else said...Afternoons will someday be Evan & JJ.

And it will be GLORIOUS.

Joe and Evan is best part of my day at work.

Joe is a legend. Grew up on him and the overnight. WFAN would only come in for me at night time. Listening to him on on my old school 500 lb. boom box, splicing my antenna cords like a mad man when the signal wasn’t coming in right. My parents would have been pissed if they knew how late I actually stayed up listening to him take calls and fret over the Jets and Mets. Hahaha!

Umberrrtoooooooooooooooooooo’s... clam house.

Bart Scott and whoever he is with today is just an awful awful listen.

Threatening to show up to a caller’s house today. Complete meathead, Jets homer.

WFAN has to be done with him.

Bart Scott and whoever he is with today is just an awful awful listen.

Threatening to show up to a caller’s house today. Complete meathead, Jets homer.

WFAN has to be done with him.
It’s Chris Moore, he’s a fool.

Yet oddly he’s better than Carlin.

Show is better without him, but Maggie clearly carries it, and she’s no Kim Jones.

Mike needs to shlit or get off the pot.

Got to move Evan & JJ to afternoon drive ASAP.
2-630.

It’s Chris Moore, he’s a fool.

Yet oddly he’s better than Carlin.

Show is better without him, but Maggie clearly carries it, and she’s no Kim Jones.

Mike needs to shlit or get off the pot.

Got to move Evan & JJ to afternoon drive ASAP.
2-630.
When’s Joe retiring, has he said?

Chris Carlin is a Trainwreck I have no idea how he gets any jobs. The guy that should take over for mike when he retires is jj. No idea how to spell his last name.