Kaleb, Diagne in Addidas Nations | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kaleb, Diagne in Addidas Nations

I'm guessing that '15 Blue would have been in this game if they weren't shooting 0-18 from 3.
:rolleyes:

Diagne ends up with 11 points, 8 rebounds, 1 block in 15 minutes, 5/9 shooting.
Kaleb looks like he came on in the end, 6 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 2 steals in 18 minutes, 3/6 shooting.
I say he came on as he started slow, 0/2 and limited play.

'14 Red looks to move on into the semis going a perfect 4-0, and guessing that Diagne's team won't make it as they are 1-2 now. They had a bye, but the first game against Africa in which they lost by 3 really hurt their chances. With a win, they would have been 2-1 and in a different situation.
http://www.adidasnations.com/numbers/livestats/game21/xlive.htm

Couple of notables:
Okafor - 18 points, 12 rebounds, 5 assists
Looney, living up to his name again 8 points, 8 rebounds, 8 blocks
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's crazy 8s! :crazy:

Throw in 2 steals and 1 assist, but that's really not loony enough. :)

Couple of notables:
Okafor - 18 points, 12 rebounds, 5 assists
Looney, living up to his name again 8 points, 8 rebounds, 8 blocks
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's crazy 8s! :crazy:

Throw in 2 steals and 1 assist, but that's really not loony enough. :)
At least it wasn't all trip 6's then that would've really been a scary omen. leon.png

Kaleb with another rough outing in 3 minutes of play, 0-1, 1 turnover. His one shot was from beyond the arc. I would hope that going forward he tries to get into the lane, get to the rim or pressure the defense to help or rotate so he can get other people involved.
Still, not easy when you have a 3 minute leash.
http://www.adidasnations.com/numbers/livestats/game26/xvisitor.htm

The team is very talented with a bunch of big names, but we can still hope for him to play on the big boys' level.
Nevertheless, he's on to the finals, to be televised.

Kaleb with another rough outing in 3 minutes of play, 0-1, 1 turnover. His one shot was from beyond the arc. I would hope that going forward he tries to get into the lane, get to the rim or pressure the defense to help or rotate so he can get other people involved.
Still, not easy when you have a 3 minute leash.
http://www.adidasnations.com/numbers/livestats/game26/xvisitor.htm

The team is very talented with a bunch of big names, but we can still hope for him to play on the big boys' level.
Nevertheless, he's on to the finals, to be televised.
Tee, I think Joseph got hurt in his game Saturday night. When you only play 3 and 4 minutes in games that were blowouts, then you know something had to have happened to him. Hate to speculate but I would assume maybe he twisted an ankle on Saturday night and then must have aggravated it again in the nightcap yesterday. I wouldn't read much into those games if he's not healthy and only playing a few minutes.

Tee, I think Joseph got hurt in his game Saturday night. When you only play 3 and 4 minutes in games that were blowouts, then you know something had to have happened to him. Hate to speculate but I would assume maybe he twisted an ankle on Saturday night and then must have aggravated it again in the nightcap yesterday. I wouldn't read much into those games if he's not healthy and only playing a few minutes.
Word.
I think you might be right about that and hopefully just a minor injury. After all, he's still getting in the games, and maybe the coach and Kaleb or just getting a feel to see if he's ok to play.

Too bad, as that Saturday game was his first start.

Kaleb came in converted a layup and one (no call), nice assist to one of the big men and his team started to come on after he checked in. Now, one on one ball that these games are known for and it's close. He looks good though, but turned it over once.
Edit: Had another easy assist, but his boy fumbled the ball before catching it. Catch it first, man! Then the easy lay in.

Championship game just hit halftime. So far Stan "the man" Johnson has been the best player overall in the game scoring all over the floor. Joseph came in and played the whole 2nd qtr. Scored on a tough layup in transition and should've had the foul call, and then again in transition with a nasty dunk. Bricked an open 3 on his only outside shot but also dished out a nice assist in the qtr. He has sleeves on both knees, so I would assume that was the issue over the past 2 days where his minutes were limited. So far he looks good and up to par with the comp.

Championship game just hit halftime. So far Stan "the man" Johnson has been the best player overall in the game scoring all over the floor. Joseph came in and played the whole 2nd qtr. Scored on a tough layup in transition and should've had the foul call, and then again in transition with a nasty dunk. Bricked an open 3 on his only outside shot but also dished out a nice assist in the qtr. He has sleeves on both legs, so I would assume that was the issue over the past 2 days where his minutes were limited. So far he looks good and up to par with the comp.
Absolutely holding his own with his comp. :)
He should have had another assist and gotten to the line, and to add, has 1 steal, 1 rebound and 1 TO as well.
Bringing up the ball with confidence, handle looked good enough to scare the defender away from over-committing.
Even ESPN had to finally mention him, haha.

Lot of one on one play at times, but he did get into the lane a few times. Looking to distribute right now and control the ball.
Good stuff, and I agree. Stanley looked good as did Okafor at times.

2/3 right now, only miss from deep.

Boy, right on cue, they take a true PG out of the game, and the 6 point lead vanishes.
Not so much Kaleb out as it is just a lack of a point guard.

i love how my fios doesnt work... you verizon. no espnu for me today.

Myles Turner just blocked Okafor. All ball. Called for foul.
Turner's a talent. Hope he doesn't end up at Kenturkey.

Turner, all 6'11 of him, just took it in a break, flashy behind the back but Justice comes out of nowhere to block what would have been a sick play for a center, of all players.

Myles Turner is having a block party in the 2nd half and Ohio St commit D'Angelo Russell is getting buckets.

Winslow, bringing up the ball.
What, man!
We had it rocking with Kaleb bringing up the ball, some semblance of a real offense and moving the ball.
Now the other team is up by 4.
I know, I know. It's one of these games.
;)

Okafor is starting to remind me of a poor man's....
a poor man's...
Damn. Name me a bad Dookie.
Ah, one of those Plumlees. Yep, at'll do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom