Kaleb Joseph on the six-overtime game and how it sparked his love ... | Syracusefan.com

Kaleb Joseph on the six-overtime game and how it sparked his love ...

I like the way how this kid doesn't seem all caught up in trying to have a guarded or tough persona like some top talent players do. He seems very genuine and doesn't appear to want to try to be anything more than who he is. This makes him very likeable, at least from my perspective. It's fun to see guys come in like this. Now let's just hope he can hold down the pg spot next year!

I like the way how this kid doesn't seem all caught up in trying to have a guarded or tough persona like some top talent players do. He seems very genuine and doesn't appear to want to try to be anything more than who he is. This makes him very likeable, at least from my perspective. It's fun to see guys come in like this. Now let's just hope he can hold down the pg spot next year!
Agree. Very genuine and that he's been talking "dream school" these past few years and ends picking us just proves the point. He's going to be a vocal leader for this team the next few seasons. Confident, but not too Harrison, oops I mean cocky. ;)

"Point guard Kaleb Joseph talks about the role Syracuse's six-overtime win over UConn in the 2009 Big East Tournament helped him fall in love with the Orange."

Proofreading is apparently a dead practice.
inMY.jpg

Agree completely. He just says what he feels. I remember an article linked on here where was quoted saying something like "McCullough is long as stuff." So great. I can't stand guarded politically correct sound bites. This kid is awesome and I cannot wait to see him play for us next year.

It's "like" a really good interview. I kid. I get on my teenagers for that too. I really appreciate his genuiness. He seems like a very nice boy. I look forward to him in Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom