Kaleb Joseph | Syracusefan.com

Kaleb Joseph

Orangezoo

In the wind
Hope the kid can have some success. So far has been battling injuries and finally got into his first game at CU. 2 pts and an assist in 12 mins. Took a look at their board and per some of the comments on seeing him in practice seems he hasn't really advanced his game much.

Hope the best for the kid and bummer to see he is still a ways from being the player expected.

Hope the kid can have some success. So far has been battling injuries and finally got into his first game at CU. 2 pts and an assist in 12 mins. Took a look at their board and per some of the comments on seeing him in practice seems he hasn't really advanced his game much.

Hope the best for the kid and bummer to see he is still a ways from being the player expected.

Even though his role on the team diminished severely between the 2015 and 2016 seasons, Kaleb always had extremely positive body language on the bench. Frank could learn from him, in that regard.

Even though his role on the team diminished severely between the 2015 and 2016 seasons, Kaleb always had extremely positive body language on the bench. Frank could learn from him, in that regard.

Kaleb wasnt always the best teammate...

I felt bad it didn't work out for him here. Cuse was clearly his dream school and he was put into a difficult situation with Ennis departing early. He was a top 50ish guard and seems to do well in exhibition game. In actual game though, not sure what happens to him. Hoping for the best for him at Creighton. Was glad he got picked up by a real solid program. I know he was slowed down by injuries recently.

Looks like he is off to not such a good start at Creighton. I was curious to see how he was doing. They have blown out two opponents in their tuneups. He’s fourth in terms of minutes played by their guards. 2 pts and 4 assists total. Averaging only 11 MPG in their two wins.

Last edited:
Looks like he is off to not such a good start at Creighton. They have blown out two opponents in their tuneups. He’s fourth in terms of minutes played by their guards. 2 pts total and averaging 11mpg in their two wins.

I'm not going to pile on Joseph, because I think he showed a good attitude here [especially his sophomore year]. What's shocking to me is how limited he seems to be, when he was the HAND PICKED successor to Ennis by the coaching staff. We actually turned away other guys who were interested in coming here and went on to have nice careers at other programs in order to focus on Joseph. Strange.

I'm not going to pile on Joseph, because I think he showed a good attitude here [especially his sophomore year]. What's shocking to me is how limited he seems to be, when he was the HAND PICKED successor to Ennis by the coaching staff. We actually turned away other guys who were interested in coming here and went on to have nice careers at other programs in order to focus on Joseph. Strange.

It is strange. I was surprised Creighton, a highly respected program and coach, wanted him but they saw some tools to work with. He’s really having trouble putting it together anywhere it seems. Yeah, don’t remind me of the players we passed on for KJ...sigh.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to compare Monte Morris's numbers for Denver's G-League with Kaleb's numbers for Creighton.

It is strange. I was surprised Creighton, a highly respected and program and coach, wanted him but they saw some tools to work with. He’s really having trouble putting it together anywhere it seems. Yeah, don’t remind me of the players we passed on for KJ...sigh.

He's got two years left to write his story, his career is far from over. Maybe he'll turn it around. I just think his lack of handle is going to always hold him back.

He's got two years left to write his story, his career is far from over. Maybe he'll turn it around. I just think his lack of handle is going to always hold him back.

Yeah I never said he is done. Just surprised. He wasn’t exactly chopped liver in terms of the consensus rankings coming out of H.S. But, yes, his handle seems to still be a liability perhaps and between the ears as well.

Don't even get me started...

Or fast forward to this most recent frosh class and see what Isaiah Washington has done already in pre season. His offensive skill set would have totally changed the perplexion of this year's team.:(:mad:

Or fast forward to this most recent frosh class and see what Isaiah Washington has done already in pre season. His offensive skill set would have totally changed the perplexion of this year's team.:(:mad:

Complexion.

And Washington is not the 1 that would help SUs offense IMO.

He has been hurt did not play first game and partial second game. Pulled hammy staff is very high on him.

Complexion.

And Washington is not the 1 that would help SUs offense IMO.

Thanks Boss... a lot going on and missed my error but appreciate the grammatical lesson.

Oh and I disagree. Green has looked good but Washington absolutely would have this year's offense looking different.

Thanks Boss... a lot going on and missed my error but appreciate the grammatical lesson.

Oh and I disagree. Green has looked good but Washington absolutely would have this year's offense looking different.

Yeah, Washington is a real player. Instant impact kind of kid, IMO. Just having a guy with his quickness and moxie can really change an offensively challenged team. He would be able to get into the paint at will like Dion or Flynn. Haven’t had that kind of play in a LONG time, sigh.

On FS1 Creighton vs Alcon St . Halftime now. Off the bench - not starting.

On FS1 Creighton vs Alcon St . Halftime now. Off the bench - not starting.

Kaleb went for 2 pts in 4 min vs Yale and 10 pts 3r 3a in tonight's win. Tonight was a huge blowout and from the looks he is only getting spot or garbage time minutes so far.

Kaleb went for 2 pts in 4 min vs Yale and 10 pts 3r 3a in tonight's win. Tonight was a huge blowout and from the looks he is only getting spot or garbage time minutes so far.

Yes he got in with a little over 5 minutes left and Creighton up big as pg but just short spot duty the rest of the game as an off guard. He played 11 minutes in total scored 10 was 3 for 3 from the field with one 3, was 3 for 4 ft, 3 reb, 3 assists, 1 TO. Did well in wipe up duty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom