Class of 2015 - Kaleb Joseph? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Kaleb Joseph?

Jamesvillecuse

2nd String
Sorry if this has previously been discussed but I wanted to know if our recruiting guys think JB would of targeted a different PG if they thought Ennis was a one and done? I love the way Joseph plays but am curious if they would of targeted another player.

Who else would there be to target besides a kid we recruited for years, with an immense amount of talent, fits our system, and has mutual interest? The only elite true freshman point guards in 2014 are Mudiay and Tyus Jones, of which we had no shot with either. I think it's safe to say we were going after Kaleb as our #1 PG priority regardless of Ennis' future.

I don't think Kaleb Joseph was option B at any point. As soon as he committed, I was pretty sure that Ennis would be gone after one year.

Sorry if this has previously been discussed but I wanted to know if our recruiting guys think JB would of targeted a different PG if they thought Ennis was a one and done? I love the way Joseph plays but am curious if they would of targeted another player.
If they knew Ennis would've been one and done then along with Joseph I think either Whitehead or Newton would've joined him to play a combo guard role. Whitehead and Newton are both good ball handlers and playmakers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom