Kansas Game Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Kansas Game Thread...

Play us tight.
Give an effort and watch Syracuse take a 1 on 1 shot.
That is our offense.
Luckily for us Battle and Brissett are good ISO players but OB keeps jacking threes and Battle is wayyy off so far.

I'd rather go ISO to battle than the pick and roll with the center. The opponents are just totally ignoring our centers. Rightfully so

We should bring that army guy in, this team desperately needs shooters

We need to get OB the ball on the baseline or closer to the basket. He is the only one who can get a shot off. Battle is showing that he is going to have a hard time scoring when people keep him out of the lane and make him a jump shooter.

I refuse to read this thread because I know I’ll be aggravated., But we’re playing with three freshmen and have shot something like 5 for 24 from the field. We will be just fine, in fact we’re playing a lot better than I ever would’ve expected with this many freshmen seeing this many minutes.

It’s Frank and Tyus and all freshman.

The ball should be passed around and probe instead it’s in one guy’s hand and he gets a ball screen or shoots.

Gonna be a long rest of game if Frank/Howard/Battle struggle to get by anybody then we settle for a three off of one pass after dribbling around the perimeter. That is what I feared and what is happening now

There are literally four freshman on the court right now with three minutes and 23 seconds left in the half.

Keep perspective.

That screen was perfect. Refs won't let us dribble or screen. Just forcing us into jumpers

Team needs a Pick Workshop.
No audits, no pass/fail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom