Kansas goes down tonight!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kansas goes down tonight!!

That was a great game. Also, a great court storming. Kids coming from every which way.

Now that is how to do a courtstorming! And a whole team on the table, not just one Devo! Not to mention I saw some crowdsurfing, which I used to enjoy back in the day...albeit never at a sporting event!

We would kill Kansas if we got the chance to face them in the tournament. Their frontcourt was incredibly passive tonight. I can just imagine all of the Grant throw downs and Ennis drives to the bucket right now.

We would kill Kansas if we got the chance to face them in the tournament. Their frontcourt was incredibly passive tonight. I can just imagine all of the Grant throw downs and Ennis drives to the bucket right now.

Bill Self sent a message to his team and sat starters Selden and Embiid for the last 10 minutes of regulation and the entire overtime, and played Greene and Frankamp who almost never get minutes. Not to mention that Traylor, their first big off the bench, wasn't available to play tonight.

I think we would be seeing a much different Kansas team if we played them in March/April.

The last couple of minutes of regulation certainly made the case for stall ball. KSU tried hard to give away the win. The were attacking the rim in a hurry as if they were the ones behind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom