Kansas - Iowa St (Tied at 36 at the Half) | Syracusefan.com

Kansas - Iowa St (Tied at 36 at the Half)

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
For discussion, after we take out BC (hopefully for F sakes)... should be 5-6 minutes left after SU game

Kansas seemed to be in control most of the second (even if game was always in reach). I thought Iowa St had a shot at the B12 title, but losing at home is a killer.

B12 will be a nice conference this year - 6 teams in as of now, 1 outside near the bubble. Not bad for a 10 team league.

Indeed, I was actually more upset with Iowa St being upset than I was with Duke hitting that 3 with about 20 seconds left against UVA tonight. I was hoping KU would take a number of hits before they really gel. Also, I suppose it would be nice if Duke were still ranked the first time we play them.

I cant imagine how dominant Embid would be if he stayed 4 years at Kansas.

Wow.

Perry Ellis although he isnt a lottery pick.

Yeah, he was the only other guy I could think of, but I'm pretty sure most people have him pegged as a 2nd rounder; not even close to a lottery pick.

I agree with the premise of the post though, that Kansas is the most talented team if they can put it together. Not sure they have the personnel to dismantle the zone though. Not a good shooting team, and they don't really have a big man that can thrive at the free throw line IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom