Kansas Jayhokes | Syracusefan.com

Kansas Jayhokes

stuckinbig11

All American
as in Rock Choke, Jayhoke. I give Kentucky credit for intimidating Kansas, but KU did just about everything wrong that can be done in a basketball game last night, except maybe over and back. Although Kentucky technically won the game, I would categorize the outcome more as Kansas losing it (or giving it away, or...).

I dont know, I want to take credit away from UK as much as the next guy but UK freakin destroyed KU. KU was down double digits basically the entire game, had a small chance at the end and blew it.

Good teams make people play like that and KU is a very solid team but UK was a lot more talented.

I am not discrediting UK for winning, but KU played a dumb game most of the night.

I see what you're saying but I believe it's more of UK forcing KU to play like that, if KU is playing anyone else they probably don't make those mistakes. It's a matchup world in the tournament and KU thought they had a strength that could hurt UK but it wasn't as effective as they thought it would be.

I see what you're saying but I believe it's more of UK forcing KU to play like that, if KU is playing anyone else they probably don't make those mistakes. It's a matchup world in the tournament and KU thought they had a strength that could hurt UK but it wasn't as effective as they thought it would be.
I don't disagree with you--UK forced it. However, the KU approach to dealing with it was horrific--throw the ball in the air and hope it might go somewhere near the hoop. I don't remember seeing a single pump fake the whole night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom