Kansas - The Teflon Team..... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kansas - The Teflon Team.....

The point wasn't to compare Kansas and Syracuse.

And LOL at us being the favorite in 2009. We weren't even the favorite to win the region.
Well he said they are an elite program who underachieves in the tourney, and that's something we really have no place to talk about.

I said arguably. We were still the best team in the region without AO.

Well he said they are an elite program who underachieves in the tourney, and that's something we really have no place to talk about.

I said arguably. We were still the best team in the region without AO.

Kansas is on a different level than Syracuse. Thats not up for debate.

The point is that for a so called "blue blood" program they've had more than their fair share of tournament disasters.

By the way, Onuakus injury was in 2010.

I'm sure you'd get an objective assessment of Kansas from Mizzou fans.

Yeah, well 99.44% of what posters here use to "prove" UK/UConn/Ohio State/Louisville are "dirty" programs is made of of Internet rumors with a cup of envy and a pinch of bitterness folded in. So you'll get about the same quality of information about Kansas if you go to the same sources. Which is kinda the point, there is no such thing as a totally clean college basketball program at the D1 level - if you look below the surface all the programs are pretty much the same.

And almost everyone is convinced that their program is clean, it's all their rivals that are nothing but dirty cheaters. it's all just bullshit people like to delude themselves with to feel morally superior.

I would wager a lot more Syracuse fans think UCONN is shady. And there's a lot more than Internet rumors to support that.

But if I was impartial I wouldnt go to Syracuse fans to get insights on UCONN anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom