Kansas | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kansas

It remains though, that it is very hard to really take any conference seriously when a single team can win it 13 times in a row. I don't care what any numbers say, that smacks of a mid major type conference dominated by an outlier program. Even Gonzaga hasn't won their conference with that level of regularity. I know that other good teams have come out of the Big 12 but there is something seriously askew when a team can put together a streak like that. And we know the answer isn't that KU has been the single most dominant program of the last 13 years nationally, because they haven't.

If KU wants respect, I suppose the only logical thing for them to do is to start losing more often.:noidea:

If KU wants respect, I suppose the only logical thing for them to do is to start losing more often.:noidea:

upload_2017-2-28_23-19-48.png

The assessments people here make of other conferences are always amusing.

You know posts I haven't seen in a while that were all over our board last season. "Villanova is not that good", "only ranked high because everyone left", "maybe top 20 level team" .

Exactly the opposite of my point. KU has been an elite level team. Clearly. The conference is not as good as people think. Period. There is simply no explanation for a single team winning the conference every year for more than a decade. It must be a substantial source of embarrassment for the rest of the programs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom