Kayaa vs ED | Syracusefan.com

Kayaa vs ED

Kiper has dropped him out of his Top 25 prospects for the draft. Many other draft experts still see him as a Top 10 pick because so many teams are QB needy in the NFL.

The UNC QB Mitch Trubisky is the one flying up draft boards and could go #1 overall many think

If the dolphins take him or Kaiser I'll faint.

If the dolphins take him or Kaiser I'll faint.

Pretty sure the Dolphins have a QB they like these days and the way they are running the ball they won't be picking anywhere near the top of the draft when all is said and done and all of these guys will be long gone when Miami is picking. Gase has turned that team around. I actually think Gase will be the next "great" NFL head coach (I thought him and Hue Jackson would both be good, Jackson can't do simple math he has shown and Gase has exceeded expectations I think.) He walked into a dumpster fire, had a rough first month, cut players, benched players, got the teams respect and now they are winning and beating good teams.

Cleveland, Chicago, SF, and the Jets will all be picking very high in the draft and taking a QB

Pretty sure the Dolphins have a QB they like these days and the way they are running the ball they won't be picking anywhere near the top of the draft when all is said and done and all of these guys will be long gone when Miami is picking. Gase has turned that team around. I actually think Gase will be the next "great" NFL head coach (I thought him and Hue Jackson would both be good, Jackson can't do simple math he has shown and Gase has exceeded expectations I think.) He walked into a dumpster fire, had a rough first month, cut players, benched players, got the teams respect and now they are winning and beating good teams.

Cleveland, Chicago, SF, and the Jets will all be picking very high in the draft and taking a QB

I love that you said that, but as a Dolphins fan i hate you for feeding me more hope. I hope you're right.

I love that you said that, but as a Dolphins fan i hate you for feeding me more hope. I hope you're right.

Just reality. Miami will win between 6-8 games, picking in the teens-20's and won't take a QB. Tannehill isn't going anywhere. But Gase is the real deal and in 3 years he will have them winning big

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom