Keep Getting Logged Out | Syracusefan.com

Keep Getting Logged Out

As far as I know, you are the only one with this problem. Are you checking the box "Stay Logged In" when you log back in?

As far as I know, you are the only one with this problem. Are you checking the box "Stay Logged In" when you log back in?

Yes I am...

It is not every thread...but I know it definitely happens in Jim's thread and it has happened a few other times in other threads...

I have been booted out a few times this week and it is on different computers.

Ditto. Only seems to do this when visiting the site from work. Wondering if it's a new setting my employer implemented with our browsers.

What browser and OS? It is very likely a cookie setting on your computer. Does this happen for you on more than one computer/mobile device?

I figured it was some setting with the browser and cookies here at work. Just didn't know why it suddenly started.

Here we use IE and Windows 7. I haven't been logged out when connecting from home (Chrome) or on my iPhone.

What browser and OS? It is very likely a cookie setting on your computer. Does this happen for you on more than one computer/mobile device?

I am on computer at work, doesn't happen on any other devices...only happens in certain threads, not all. It was fine up until a couple weeks ago, then it started like OT. We use IE an windows 7. But I can use Chrome as well, so will try that and see how it works.

We both had this issue pop up at the same time a few months ago, AirForceOrange

You by any chance work for the AF? :) I'm guessing they pushed some sort of update that messed with our browser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom