Kendall Coleman | Syracusefan.com

Kendall Coleman

griddy

Walk On
This guy does not get the accolades he deserves. Cannot overstate how good he was this season and how critical he will be in 2019. He brings it every game and, as a testament to his work ethic, he’s improved significantly every season. Plus, he’s a true leader. Coleman and Robinson have the potential to be one of the best DE combos in the country next season, and a weekly nightmare for opposing QBs.

Agree. As a senior, I'd like to see him with his own weekly bit similar to "Whit's On". I really enjoyed those from Kielan.

Agree. As a senior, I'd like to see him with his own weekly bit similar to "Whit's On". I really enjoyed those from Kielan.

I can see that, he has a very smooth way of answering questions.

This guy does not get the accolades he deserves. Cannot overstate how good he was this season and how critical he will be in 2019. He brings it every game and, as a testament to his work ethic, he’s improved significantly every season. Plus, he’s a true leader. Coleman and Robinson have the potential to be one of the best DE combos in the country next season, and a weekly nightmare for opposing QBs.
Clemson OC saying SU has the best set of DE's they faced all year is pretty nice accolade.. ;-).

Cat is outta the bag. Next year, I fully expect everyone else to stand up and take notice.

Kendall is a very thoughtful, well spoken young man. Yet another great representative of the program and a perfect example of, as Dino says, "building it the right way".

After all...we're not FSU or Miami or L'ville.
I think he was one of the first kids Dino contacted when he got the job. Flipped him from WMU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom