Kentucky and Virginia with damaging losses tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky and Virginia with damaging losses tonight

yea at this point picking the last 4 teams in is like throwing darts :

with several options looking similar: iowa state,la salle,tennessee,charlotte,alabama,iowa,virginia,umass,kentucky,ole miss,southern miss,providence,maryland

Really hoping LaSalle makes it and the A10 gets 5 teams in. Aside from that I would say UVA will make it as the 5th ACC team (can't see them only getting 4 bids), Iowa State as the 5th B12 team, and Ole Miss @ 23-8 (12-6) if they don't screw up vs LSU. If they lose to LSU all 3 teams looking at the 3rd SEC bid look pretty much identical so UK would likely get the nod.

Really hoping LaSalle makes it and the A10 gets 5 teams in. Aside from that I would say UVA will make it as the 5th ACC team (can't see them only getting 4 bids), Iowa State as the 5th B12 team, and Ole Miss @ 23-8 (12-6) if they don't screw up vs LSU. If they lose to LSU all 3 teams looking at the 3rd SEC bid look pretty much identical so UK would likely get the nod.

I think the A-1o gets at least four and maybe five. That league is stronger than it has been in a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom