Kentucky is beatable | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky is beatable

Depends alot on how the refs call it. If UK gets the ref treatment that UConn got last night we'd be in trouble. If the refs are willing to call fouls on Anthony Davis, Cuse would roll easily. We will turn them over alot unless the refs are calling fouls everytime we get close on defense.

I've been hoping for over a month that UConn gets the 8 or 9 seed in Kentucky's bracket. In my mind Kentucky and UConn aren't too terribly different. Neither have much depth to speak of, and both have top tier young talent that doesn't produce anywhere near the hype of having future NBA players would have you think. If Drummand can cancel out Davis (refs prefer to not call fouls on either) then I think UConn would beat them.
Technically... for that game we are suppose to have the highest rated referee's in the country. So, we can only hope decent refs will be there.

Of course they're beatable. I don't think anybody thinks any team is unbeatable.

Perhaps you'd like to meet our friend Jimmy Dykes.

He may disagree with the last portion of your statement.

The key would be MKG and whether he and KJo could cancel each other out.
Jones is an enigma wrapped in a condrum, ie: headcase...and Teague would be eaten alive by the top of the zone.
Davis, Lamb, and Miller could be nuetralized, but that kid Wiltjer would pose a problem with his outside shooting.
Not scared of Kentucky in the least. :cool:

I've been hoping for over a month that UConn gets the 8 or 9 seed in Kentucky's bracket. In my mind Kentucky and UConn aren't too terribly different. Neither have much depth to speak of, and both have top tier young talent that doesn't produce anywhere near the hype of having future NBA players would have you think. If Drummand can cancel out Davis (refs prefer to not call fouls on either) then I think UConn would beat them.

Well one is good and the other isn't. There's one difference.

CUNTucky has 18 turnovers. Must be that good lsu d.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually Lamb may be playing himself out of the first round. Those iso's on him at the end of game were devastating. Dude has no heart.

Lamb isn't leaving the first round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom