Kentucky IS BEATABLE. | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky IS BEATABLE.

Flacusian

All Conference
A lot of people are going to be shocked if and when Kentucky gets beaten. The fact of the matter is that there have been more than a few teams (who are not anything special) that have given the Wildcats all they can handle. It will take a team to play well for a full 40 minutes but from what I've seen, and I've watched many of their games, they are not the heir apparent for the National Championship as most of the media have been making them out to be.

More often than not the top seeded team DOES NOT go on to win the whole thing. Granted, they would seem to be the best bet going in at this point but I like our chances as well. Syracuse has shown that they have the ability to beat anyone when they are on their game and even when they aren't quite on top of their game. I'm still all in with this team and I've got a very good feeling that KJ, Scoop, and Brandon are going to play well when it is on the line.

Oh... and GO ORANGE!!!!!!!

The only team that can beat Kentucky is Kentucky. (total cliche I know) There will come a point where they will have a mental lapse (it happens in a lot of their games) where they will take their foot off the gas and just go through the motions. If they can survive that they will win. I am curious to see what happens when it actually happens.

A lot of people are going to be shocked if and when Kentucky gets beaten. The fact of the matter is that there have been more than a few teams (who are not anything special) that have given the Wildcats all they can handle. It will take a team to play well for a full 40 minutes but from what I've seen, and I've watched many of their games, they are not the heir apparent for the National Championship as most of the media have been making them out to be.

More often than not the top seeded team DOES NOT go on to win the whole thing. Granted, they would seem to be the best bet going in at this point but I like our chances as well. Syracuse has shown that they have the ability to beat anyone when they are on their game and even when they aren't quite on top of their game. I'm still all in with this team and I've got a very good feeling that KJ, Scoop, and Brandon are going to play well when it is on the line.

No one is saying they are unbeatable. They are just saying they are less beatable than the rest of the teams.

Florida had the right stragey but fell short. You have to be a team that can run with them (Florida, Syracuse, N Carolina). They are only six deep and they can be worn down. If you can run with them ,and stay with them, Kent will get worn down. Donovan keep telling Florida players to run run run but it was Kent that kept slowing it dowm. Unfortunately, Calamari is damn good coach!

SU can't rebound with Kentucky. They are more athletic than SU at every position.

I hope we are all rooting for Kentucky to win today. They will have to had to put together the longest season ending win streak since Indiana went undefeated in '76 to win out. I want them due for a loss, and winning 31 straight (they are at 24 now) is a hell of a lot harder than 6 straight.

Let's go Cats, beat Vandy!

I hope Mizzou is in their region.

I hope we are all rooting for Kentucky to win today. They will have to had to put together the longest season ending win streak since Indiana went undefeated in '76 to win out. I want them due for a loss, and winning 31 straight (they are at 24 now) is a hell of a lot harder than 6 straight.

Let's go Cats, beat Vandy!

I hadn't thought of it that way but you may be right. They are looking really flat right now.

Ezeli is doing a great job of moving Davis around the paint. I have been watching that match-up all game long and it has been exciting.

Fab is strong enough and big enough to push Davis around but Im not sure he actually knows how to do it (Ezeli is a senior). BMK would be a disaster.

The only team that can beat Kentucky is Kentucky. (total cliche I know) There will come a point where they will have a mental lapse (it happens in a lot of their games) where they will take their foot off the gas and just go through the motions. If they can survive that they will win. I am curious to see what happens when it actually happens.
Kinda sounds like Syracuse...

Like I was saying! LOL oh what a feeling!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom