Kentucky vs Wisconsin | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky vs Wisconsin

It is on ESPN now. Kentucky just ending. Cal was good. Sometimes he surprises me at how much he does have his players backs. Was very complimentary to his players and to Wisconsin.
It's all an act with him. The most crooked coach in college bball.

It really matters to me when a person in authority has a choice to make that affects another person's life, choosing one way helps the person, and choosing the other way harms them and doesn't benefit the person in authority either, and the person in authority not only makes a choice to harm the other person, but then tries to shrug it off as though they're a powerless victim with hands tied by some system.

http://thegazette.com/2012/04/19/transcript-of-bo-ryan-interview-with-espns-mike-and-mike

To me, that's worse than Cal buying players.

Well, I agree it seems iffy, but I'll judge another man when I know all the facts.

What is amazing is that a damn good game turned out the way it should by virtue of some awful officiating going UK's way then spinning back wiskys way. Somewhat of a perfect explanation point for what college basketball has become. Wisky earned and deserved that win. Refs were indeed awful.. just equally awful.

Regardless of all the bad calls Wiscy went 15-4 to finish out the game. The better team won regardless of the calls.

The skinny guy who called the offensive foul on Gasser wasn't strong. Sometimes pressure gets to refs also. :noidea:

Yeah.. and how the slap isnt a flagrant 1... i dont get it.

Attachments

• IMG_2886.gif
    IMG_2886.gif
    845.5 KB · Views: 131
Duke plays playground ball. I want to see a real team win! Go Badgers!

Duke's defense was what beat Gonzaga. That being said, I thought they got away with way too much.

Cal has done more than buy players.. but ill digress on that one for tonight.

Regardless of all the bad calls Wiscy went 15-4 to finish out the game. The better team won regardless of the calls.

That last "block" called on Frank the Tank looked suspect.

Well, I agree it seems iffy, but I'll judge another man when I know all the facts.
You take that high road. To me, Bo Ryan's a dirt bag. Go Duke.

Yeah.. and how the slap isnt a flagrant 1... i dont get it.

Agreed. I don't think it was intentional, but all year long that's an F-1 at least. I want the same game in the finals that we've been getting all year.

You take that high road. To me, Bo Ryan's a dirt bag. Go Duke.

Neither you nor I know all the details, what was said and done between the two through the whole process. Regardless, a guy isn't a dirtbag over one questionable incident unless it's egregious. Examine the man's entire body of work before yo make that call. Anyway, have fun Monday night and may the team that plays better be the winner.

Again only reason he gets players is cause of $$$$$

This is probably true. He sells the program like a car salesman. He really caters to that type of player. Watch him speak. He is directly speaking to the players that want to be one and done.

That was one of the great games you'll ever see. I hope Monday lives up to it but I have a feeling Duke is going to handle them.

That was one of the great games you'll ever see. I hope Monday lives up to it but I have a feeling Duke is going to handle them.

I dunno, Wisconsin handled the pressure, weak officiating, late deficits much better that Kentucky did. Kentucky seemed a little unraveled down the stretch, not knowing who to turn to at crunch time. That's the value of senior leadership. Ordinarily I'd posit the Duke name on the jersey gives them an advantage, say 55-45, but Wiscy is such a feel good story I'd think that's a push now.

Last edited:
Neither you nor I know all the details, what was said and done between the two through the whole process. Regardless, a guy isn't a dirtbag over one questionable incident unless it's egregious. Examine the man's entire body of work before yo make that call. Anyway, have fun Monday night and may the team that plays better be the winner.
Nope. He's awful. I appreciate you're trying to teach some kind of life lesson or something here. This isn't about that. I get what you're saying. But it's not about that.

Nope. He's awful. I appreciate you're trying to teach some kind of life lesson or something here. This isn't about that. I get what you're saying. But it's not about that.

No sweat man, we just disagree on this, not a biggie. Pax

what is it about?

what is it about?
It's about sports being the one last, safe place to dislike something and not have to be completely rational about it.

A bunch of kids in Africa will have some brand new "40-0" shirts tomorrow.

There are plenty of poor kids in Kentucky who would wear those shirts proudly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom