Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky

UNCG is 7-1 with only a 6 point loss at LSU. With that said, UK should be doing better if they are top 10.

Creighton up 6 at the half on Gonzaga. Starting to think Zaga and Duke are overrated.

Creighton up 6 at the half on Gonzaga. Starting to think Zaga and Duke are overrated.

Yeah cause struggling on the road is the same as struggling at home. Anyway good run at the end for UK to win.

Yeah cause struggling on the road is the same as struggling at home. Anyway good run at the end for UK to win.
We’ll see what happens in the 2nd h but Ohio st went in there and handled them pretty good

Yes, including arguably their best player. Who also was out against Duke...

I know nothing about the Zags this year, but that statement right there just dropped my jaw.

I know nothing about the Zags this year, but that statement right there just dropped my jaw.
fwiw I wouldn’t say he’s their best player, certainly a key player tho

Starting to think they aren’t that good and that the Duke hype after game 1 was a bit much.

Down 3 at home at the half to UNC Greensboro.

But mah H0T Takes!

I'm not sure UK is worthy of their ranking, but their defense seems so poor - but, they've struggled on D early in the season before, and it usually tightens up as the year progresses quite a bit. They could still be very dangerous by the end. Not going to be great though judging from what I've seen thus far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom