Kentucky | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky

As bad as it is right now as a fellow Knicks fan, keep that pizza-grease, flour fluffer away from the NYK.
LOL Cal and Knicks I agree, just tagging on to the rumors from weeks ago about the possibility. With the Knicks management (or lack thereof) you never know.

Some of the posters on UKs main message board are getting frustrated...tired of JC's using Kentucky as an NBA farm team.

Nice to see some people waking up.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving group. Lets face it - they have no problem with being an NBA farm team full of one-and-doners...as long as they get to keep hanging banners. They feel no shame in continually ending up on probation, which is why they had no problem with Cal...as long as they got to keep hanging banners. They'll defend their racist head coach Rupp to the death...because he kept hanging banners.

It's a fanbase with literally no scruples whatsoever. Any joy they derive from basketball is wholly undeserved.

p
That is clever as hell. Well done. You guys in general crack me up and since I turn 71 tomorrow a laugh is good for my longevity.

Happy Birthday Victor!

Couldn't happen to a more deserving group. Lets face it - they have no problem with being an NBA farm team full of one-and-doners...as long as they get to keep hanging banners. They feel no shame in continually ending up on probation, which is why they had no problem with Cal...as long as they got to keep hanging banners. They'll defend their racist head coach Rupp to the death...because he kept hanging banners.

It's a fanbase with literally no scruples whatsoever. Any joy they derive from basketball is wholly undeserved.

Great point and I know exactly what you mean. I didn't dislike Kentucky basketball so much...until I lived in Lexington in the Spring of 2012.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom