Keon's back... and some Sales news. | Syracusefan.com

Keon's back... and some Sales news.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
http://blog.syracuse.com/orangefootball/2011/12/syracuse_university_football_c_36.html

Syracuse, NY -- Keon Lyn, who started nine games at cornerback this season for the Syracuse University football team, is back on the squad after being suspended for the regular-season finale Saturday at Pittsburgh.

“Keon is back on the team,” head coach Doug Marrone said this afternoon. “The one-game suspension will serve as his punishment.”

http://blog.syracuse.com/orangefootball/2011/12/syracuse_university_football_c_36.html

Syracuse, NY -- Keon Lyn, who started nine games at cornerback this season for the Syracuse University football team, is back on the squad after being suspended for the regular-season finale Saturday at Pittsburgh.

“Keon is back on the team,” head coach Doug Marrone said this afternoon. “The one-game suspension will serve as his punishment.”

Good news, lets hope things work out.

Pretty big news that Lynn was re-instated so quickly, gives me more hope that he wont transfer.

That is great news. Can't wait to see what the DB's do next year with Eskridge in the mix and a needed year of S&C and film study.

The WR unit would look a lot better with Sales, and would give the youngsters more time to develop without having to be relied upon. Sales, Lemon, Graham, and West would make a nice 2-deep for where we are as a program.

Guys seem to get one or 2 game suspensions all the time (sort of). Unfortunately this one was for the last game of the year so it seemed much worse. Lets hope he learns from it and comes back for another year.

Potential much bigger news that sales is "expected back"

Surprised no chatter on that

Huge news re: Keon. As I've been saying all year, he's our best pure cover corner in years. Very happy that he'll be back next year.

That is good news and hope double good news that Sales will be back.

That is great news. Can't wait to see what the DB's do next year with Eskridge in the mix and a needed year of S&C and film study.

The WR unit would look a lot better with Sales, and would give the youngsters more time to develop without having to be relied upon. Sales, Lemon, Graham, and West would make a nice 2-deep for where we are as a program.

I don't want to sound like the guy thats wearing his orange colored football glasses to heavy here but those 4 wideouts might be our best group in about 10 years. Hence as a group.

i think pairis and thompson are going to be STARS here, but not sure we are ready to run both on the field at the same time next year. Gulley/Smith combo with a little AMM sprinkled in there kind of excites me, especially Gulley because I think hes going to have a great year next year. I am getting away from the question, but I think overall we have the most "skill" players available then we have had under Doug. Throw in a Kobena if he can catch the ball in camp and maybe we can mix some stuff up. I'm probably as optimistic as they come to be honest, but I JUST WISH WE WERE IN A BOWL, ITS EATING ME ALIVE. I'd love the liberty bowl or something... :bang:

I'm very happy about the potential return of Sales.

Sales and Lemon are going to be very good together.

I like the potential of West as the third guy and my gut right now says the next two off the bench are Hale and the freshmen Ben Lewis.

I like the potential of West as the third guy and my gut right now says the next two off the bench are Hale and the freshmen Ben Lewis.

What about Dorian Graham? And Kyle Foster- who did see the field this year?

Graham? Is he out for sure?

Great news on Lyn. Not sure about Sales as it relates to the team.

Ben Lewis will redshirt and he will be moved to D

Doug just landed his best recruit of this year in KLynn!

Doug just landed his best recruit of this year in KLynn!
It was a one game suspension, he didn't kick him out of the program.

Yeesh

Ben Lewis will redshirt and he will be moved to D

Would make sense if Sales is back. Even if we're going primarily to 3 and 4 WR sets (which I doubt), 11 WRs seems like too many. 9 of which won't be true freshmen, so definitely available to play.

Would make sense if Sales is back. Even if we're going primarily to 3 and 4 WR sets (which I doubt), 11 WRs seems like too many. 9 of which won't be true freshmen, so definitely available to play.

Lewis and McFarlane will both be candidates to move to safety but both should start out on O. Syracuse is bringing in Lewis as a WR.

It was a one game suspension, he didn't kick him out of the program.

Yeesh
zeez klynn is one of the kids that has been having a bit of a problem. The fact that he is back on the team doesnt simply mean that Doug decided to reinstate him. Yeesh