Kevin Robbins | Syracusefan.com

Kevin Robbins

Our coaches have to get down to Fauquier County there is three kids that are currently juniors who will play D-1 football. Teller defensive end from Liberty (Bealton, VA) Joshua Tabscott CB/RB Kettle Run High School (Nokesville, VA) and Michael Parker S/WR also from Kettle Run. I have had the pleasure of coaching two of the three in football as youths and they are all ball players.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d36KIqreuNQ Teller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CJuVJxYzJs Tabscott
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBp51m24foM Parker

I would give Tabscott a full ride now only if it is a packacge deal and we bring in his sister so we can put his sister behind the opposing teams bench.:eek:

Our coaches have to get down to Fauquier County there is three kids that are currently juniors who will play D-1 football. Teller defensive end from Liberty (Bealton, VA) Joshua Tabscott CB/RB Kettle Run High School (Nokesville, VA) and Michael Parker S/WR also from Kettle Run. I have had the pleasure of coaching two of the three in football as youths and they are all ball players.
Teller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CJuVJxYzJs Tabscott
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBp51m24foM Parker
Just a FYI Michigan offered Teller last night

Just a FYI Michigan offered Teller last night

OH NO !!!!!!!! WE ARE SCREWED!!!!!! MARRONE!!!!!! FIRE THE WHOLE STAFF IMMEDIATELY!!!!! HOW COULD THEY LET THIS HAPPEN!!!

OH NO !!!!!!!! WE ARE SCREWED!!!!!! MARRONE!!!!!! FIRE THE WHOLE STAFF IMMEDIATELY!!!!! HOW COULD THEY LET THIS HAPPEN!!!
No need to be a dick I just thought it was cool for the kid since he use to play for me. It's his first D-1 offer so good for him. But hey good for you enjoy the NY players they have been lighting it up for us

No need to be a dick I just thought it was cool for the kid since he use to play for me. It's his first D-1 offer so good for him. But hey good for you enjoy the NY players they have been lighting it up for us
totally agree with you,nova. that response by aweart23 is characteristic of a high level of immaturity. my guess is he responded then went to american lit. 101 class

We need an ignore button. We got a shul boy, who will never go away.

Pretty sure he was trying to be funny. His response made me laugh because I believe Aweart usually shreds people that legitimately post like that. If the caps weren't the give away, he's also the one that has the positive post about Whigham going.

Side note, bring in Tabscott! I've heard he already wears SU gear and you can't pry it away from him. ;)

Nova that response wasn't directed at you..please don't take it that way. I've always valued your posts about football in the VA area.

Its directed at the hysteria on this board all the sudden...

Pretty sure he was trying to be funny. His response made me laugh because I believe Aweart usually shreds people that legitimately post like that. If the caps weren't the give away, he's also the one that has the positive post about Whigham going.

Side note, bring in Tabscott! I've heard he already wears SU gear and you can't pry it away from him. ;)

It was meant to be funny...read through some of the posts sometime..I'm amazed at the things the staff gets blamed for and how was off base some of the posters are sometimes.

The Hunt thread in particular...Marrone being blamed for Hunt shoplifting? really?

Nova that response wasn't directed at you..please don't take it that way. I've always valued your posts about football in the VA area.

Its directed at the hysteria on this board all the sudden...
No worries brother thanks. I was just taken off guard a bit at first probably should have taken a deep breath before responding. My excuse is I have a high school coaching interview for the Varsity Head football coach at Fauquier (which is a AA gig) at the end of the week so I am stressing. Now looking back at your post I am actually laughing.

No worries brother thanks. I was just taken off guard a bit at first probably should have taken a deep breath before responding. My excuse is I have a high school coaching interview for the Varsity Head football coach at Fauquier (which is a AA gig) at the end of the week so I am stressing. Now looking back at your post I am actually laughing.

Wow...good luck with the interview.

It was meant to be funny...read through some of the posts sometime..I'm amazed at the things the staff gets blamed for and how was off base some of the posters are sometimes.

The Hunt thread in particular...Marrone being blamed for Hunt shoplifting? really?

I got your back dawg!

And yeah the board goes crazy sometimes for stuff far beyond our coaches control.

We need an ignore button. We got a shul boy, who will never go away.

FWIW there is an ignore button not that this misunderstanding warrents it. Click on the posters name, and then click the ignore button in the pop up. I use it sparingly but it's there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom