Kevin Stallings to Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Kevin Stallings to Pitt

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
????

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...in-stallings-a-serious-candidate-for-pitt-job

What's interesting is that Pitt has a transfer from Vanderbilt, junior forward, Sheldon Jeter who left Stallings & Vanderbilt and now might get him back. Wonder if there will be additional movement with their incoming recruits and current roster? Funny I had just read a few days ago that Stallings was on the hot seat and might be fired from Vanderbilt. Could Pitt be saving Vanderbilt from paying a buyout if they fired him and make Stallings pay them or will they just say - let's call it even? Never even thought of Stallings and Pitt - has a decent record at Vanderbilt but not the big splash hire I heard they coveted.

By the way, Monmouth's King Rice coached under him for years. Since Stalling's almost 56 , maybe they'll keep an eye on King Rice if Stallings doesn't pan out.

????

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...in-stallings-a-serious-candidate-for-pitt-job

What's interesting is that Pitt has a transfer from Vanderbilt, junior forward, Sheldon Jeter who left Stallings & Vanderbilt and now might get him back. Wonder if there will be additional movement with their incoming recruits and current roster? Funny I had just read a few days ago that Stallings was on the hot seat and might be fired from Vanderbilt. Could Pitt be saving Vanderbilt from paying a buyout if they fired him and make Stallings pay them or will they just say - let's call it even? Never even thought of Stallings and Pitt - has a decent record at Vanderbilt but not the big splash hire I heard they coveted.

By the way, Monmouth's King Rice coached under him for years. Since Stalling's almost 56 , maybe they'll keep an eye on King Rice if Stallings doesn't pan out.

Pitt board in major meltdown. But they still don't want Dixon back. :rolling:

Cheers,
Neil

Some on the Pitt board are saying that it's not Stallings but Andy Enfield. Interesting if CBS is wrong with their Stalling headline. If it's Enfield wonder if Jason Hart and Tony Bland, both West Coast guys would come east with him?

That's terrible. What a letdown.

Pitts message board is facing the hard reality of where Pitt actually ranks in terms of jobs/programs, and it ain't pretty.

How long till the hire Dixon billboards go up in Pittsburgh.

lol

the only thing that could make this day better is if we book our flights to Houston tonight.

3 weeks ago Pitt just beat us for the 3rd time and appeared to end our season? Since then, they lost their only tournament game, their HC left and we are in the Elite 8.

That's terrible. What a letdown.

Pitts message board is facing the hard reality of where Pitt actually ranks in terms of jobs/programs, and it ain't pretty.

How long till the hire Dixon billboards go up in Pittsburgh.
Actually at least one of their forums is in some serious denial. This guy is actually citing a sentence from wikipedia. "He is the future coach of the Pitt Panthers." Seems legit lol

upload_2016-3-27_10-7-42.png

3 weeks ago Pitt just beat us for the 3rd time and appeared to end our season? Since then, they lost their only tournament game, their HC left and we are in the Elite 8.

Priceless :)

Oh Pitt. Sucks to be you.

That's too good to be true.

Hilarious. Stallings must have some kind of dirt on this guy.

If I was a Pitt fan I would be beyond pissed.
What a terrible hire. Stallings did next to nothing in the SEC. And he had plenty of time to do next to nothing. This is about the worst choice of a head coach I have ever seen considering how the ACC is by far the best conference out there. I am so glad we play these turkeys twice a year.

Look at Stallings' Wikipedia page as it currently stands. LOL.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Stallings

Wow he make it to the First Four this season? Wait....First Four, not Final Four? Is that a thing now?

So he's never taken a team beyond the sweet 16? I guess that makes him very qualified to coach Pitt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom