Kevon Darton transferring to Arizona | Syracusefan.com

Kevon Darton transferring to Arizona

If only because KJ Edwards said on Twitter that he is going to wear number 0. So there’s that.
I think KJ is going to play TE so they could share the number in theory. KJ dropped a nugget that one of Fran’s selling points was learning under Gadsden for a year.

I think KJ is going to play TE so they could share the number in theory. KJ dropped a nugget that one of Fran’s selling points was learning under Gadsden for a year.
I was going off the SU blurb which lists him as a defensive lineman. Obviously that could change.

IMG_9437.jpeg

What?!? Are you sure? I heard a comment like that about learning from OG for a year but it was from Tremble I think.

Also regarding Darton many others have hinted he is done. He’s getting married in the fall during the season. And while I would like his depth he doesn’t fit the prototype we are looking for. Love everything he has done here for us though. Fan favorite for sure.

Last edited:
What?!? Are you sure? I heard a comment like that about learning from OG for a year but it was from Tremble I think.
Also regarding Darton man others have hinted he is done. He’s getting married in the fall during the season. And while I would like his depth he doesn’t fit the prototype we are looking for. Love everything he has done here for us though. Fan favorite for sure.
Poor guy