King Bromley | Syracusefan.com

King Bromley

Rocco

Watching you.
Sorry if already posted, but this kid will play on Sundays. He was a beast at the nose last night, and picked up 2 sacks and just missed a few others. That kid plays with no fear and has overcome some annoying injuries this year to keep that line together.

He was in complete beast mode last night ... too bad he isn't talented enough to play on most BE rosters :rolleyes:

Sorry if already posted, but this kid will play on Sundays. He was a beast at the nose last night, and picked up 2 sacks and just missed a few others. That kid plays with no fear and has overcome some annoying injuries this year to keep that line together.

At least one of his sacks was through a double team to. His improvement as the season has gone on has been spectacular. He's going to really make a name for himself next year. Thank you NYC/LI all star game.

He is going to be an absolute monster next year. Cant wait to see him move up draft boards as he gobbles up o-lineman in the ACC.

emot-worship.gif
enough said

I thought Robinson had a real coming out party too, Sharpe, Goggins, MPB, big props to Daoust.

Good call on Robinson. I kept seeing 93 all over the field and had no idea who it was, had to look him up

I enjoy the fact that on the Mizzou board they had a thread about who would start for them, one person I mentioned as a possibility was Jay. They thought that a little absurd. I assume they feel a bit differently after that performance last night.

Bromley has to be one of the great late pick-ups from HS in SU Football history - at least in the recent past.

He has become a great player.

Bromley has to be one of the great late pick-ups from HS in SU Football history - at least in the recent past.

He has become a great player.
...and he is bigger and as talented as any player on RU's defensive front. ;-)

Is stats don't even represent how disruptive he was... That center had trouble snapping the ball because he was so worried about bromley.

At least one of his sacks was through a double team to. His improvement as the season has gone on has been spectacular. He's going to really make a name for himself next year. Thank you NYC/LI all star game.

Freaking amazing acquisition, given those circumstances. Hard to believe that this kid fell into our lap like that.

...and he is bigger and as talented as any player on RU's defensive front. ;-)

Maybe. But he is one player and he did not get a sack or fumble or blocked FG against Rutgers.

Maybe. But he is one player and he did not get a sack or fumble or blocked FG against Rutgers.
Bromley, Crume, Sharpe and either Pierre-Brewster or Robinson are a better unit than anything RU can put on the field...period. Their advantage is in the LB corp, particularly Greene.

Bromley, Crume, Sharpe and either Pierre-Brewster or Robinson are a better unit than anything RU can put on the field...period. Their advantage is in the LB corp, particularly Greene.

Oh my.

He was doubled most of the game. The kid has some talent.

Too bad he was a Greg Robinson recruit :D

So glad we got him...next year or Line play should be very good...

I want to give a shout out to Macky...well done. Through hard work and smarts you have become a legit BCS center.

Too bad he was a Greg Robinson recruit :D

So glad we got him...next year or Line play should be very good...

I want to give a shout out to Macky...well done. Through hard work and smarts you have become a legit BCS center.
I'm not sure if you were kidding...so just in case...Bromley is a true junior which would make him a DM recruit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom