King of Kings Video | Syracusefan.com

King of Kings Video

JackBauer44

'18 & / '21 Cali Winner: Receiving & Rushing Yards
There was a link of this in Orangeyes (Is it weird I always thought it was Orange-Eyes until I look closer?) daily post but I thought it needed it's own thread.

DC2 looks real trim. I like the work he has put in. Getting me real excited about the year.

DC2 looks like he dropped a double deuce since the McD's game.

Very encouraging.

Nice windmill by coleman. Don't see to many guys his size pulling that off. MCW also pulling off a windmill with ease.

Coleman definitely looked in great shape. He is definitely going to be a rebounding monster.

There was a link of this in Orangeyes (Is it weird I always thought it was Orange-Eyes until I look closer?) daily post but I thought it needed it's own thread.

DC2 looks real trim. I like the work he has put in. Getting me real excited about the year.

Very nice catch, never saw that either.

ya'll like his platinum elite shorts?? its how we got him... sonnnnnn

Like some others have said, I didn't catch this either. I'm kind of curious if that was intentionally artistic or just a matter of coincidence? At any rate, thanks for the video. Even a generally reserved fan like me has much to be excited about!