Knicks +7 tonight... | Syracusefan.com

Knicks +7 tonight...

MyMeloMyMan

All Conference
Lock and load! Like stealing money...

Carmelo won't let them lose and certainly not by 7 or more points. The Knicks still feel like they have something to prove. Miami is playing like they can't wait until the playoffs start.

Carmelo won't let them lose and certainly not by 7 or more points. The Knicks still feel like they have something to prove. Miami is playing like they can't wait until the playoffs start.

I wouldn't touch that will a 10ft pole! The Knicks are on the second day of a back to back and Miami is home and rested.

Heat will be out for blood. Knicks are going to have to dig deep to get a win tonight. Second game of a back to back, Melo dinged up, blowing out the Heat earlier this season and the Heat coming off a loss to the Wizards. Hopefully JR broke out of that ridiculous slump with the game winner.

Knicks are so deep...back2back doesn't worry me so much. I feel like Melo and those guys are so pumped to play the Heat.

Line jumped to +7.5..might wait to see if it keeps going up before locking

Knicks are so deep...back2back doesn't worry me so much. I feel like Melo and those guys are so pumped to play the Heat.

Never bet as a fan....

They're deep when Amare/Shump/Camby are healthy. All those guys are out. Felton/Kidd/Brewer/Melo/Chandler...JR/Prigs/Novak/Sheed/KT. Im not trusting that second unit to do much work against Miami when Melo isnt in the game. Gonna need the 3 ball in a big way tonight.

Carmelo always plays well against Lebron in the regular season. He really seems to take these matchups personally, as many do when facing LBJ...where Lebron just seems to treat it like any other night.

Agree that the 3 ball will be key.

The under is the bet I have it at o/u 202. The game won't be played that fast

I was at the game in Charlotte last night, be careful cus there's a chance melo won't play tonight, he had to get stitches in his hand (his non shooting hand) and I read somewhere that he didn't want to commit to the game tonight because his hand was numb, so might want to reconsider touching this game.

I was at the game in Charlotte last night, be careful cus there's a chance melo won't play tonight, he had to get stitches in his hand (his non shooting hand) and I read somewhere that he didn't want to commit to the game tonight because his hand was numb, so might want to reconsider touching this game.

Hmmm...in his video from rookie year...he said only snitches get stitches. Strange...

is melo playing tonight?

No offense, but you must not bet too often if you love the knicks +7... healthy melo or not, this is not a game where you'd take NY(and this is coming from a knick fan). Back to back games in the nba are brutal.. and so deep? have you seen that second unit? Plus coming off a spanking at the garden...up to -8 already btw....if Melo's finger bothers him and he comes out, the game will be 20 in the blink of an eye.

This will be one of the few games during the regular season that the heat will give max effort and not coast for 3 qtrs and win it late. No way would I take the knicks tonite.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Idk why you would take points against miami anyway. if there is one team that can turn a close game into a blow in 3 minutes it's the heat. no matter who they're playing.

Idk why you would take points against miami anyway. if there is one team that can turn a close game into a blow in 3 minutes it's the heat. no matter who they're playing.

The Heat have not been covering recently but tonight is not the night to go against them.

Great game last night ... thank you JR. And Melo has got to stay out of the stands. He carved up his left hand on the second row. I havn't seen the injury report, but if he's not ready to go... that could mean that the Knicks need at least 7. Yeah they're deep but (IMO) not deep enough to beat miami in miami with Shump, Camby, Amare AND Melo riding pine.

Ray Allen will be throwing daggers from 3. I hope Novacaine is ON his game.

This morning, they made it sound like Melo would play...now, it seems to be in question. Don't think I can load up on this as I originally thought.

ESPN is reporting that Melo is playing tonight

Wouldn't touch this one.
The Heat know the Knicks are legit, Melo's hurting, and the 2nd unit is sketchy.
This one screams STATEMENT GAME for the Heat.

Isola says melo having hard time catching. Staying away from this bad boy now. Go knicks! I still say melo plays well