Knicks +7 tonight... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Knicks +7 tonight...

And they just figured this out now? This is one of many reasons the NBA is crooked. When the Knicks say a player has legs cramps it means both legs are blown off.

out with a 5-stitch cut on his non-shooting hand? gotta be kidding me.

The 5 stitches was public knowledge right after the game last night. Not sure why people assumed he was playing.

out with a 5-stitch cut on his non-shooting hand? gotta be kidding me.
Why the shock?
Ever try to catch a hard-thrown basketball with a stitched & swollen finger?
Just saying...:noidea:

If it was Philly or Indiana, he might have tried to go. Hard to go knock heads with Lebron when you are at 80%...

I love this team. Cant believe no one else picked them to win it all... best.team.in.nba

No offense, but you must not bet too often if you love the knicks +7... healthy melo or not, this is not a game where you'd take NY(and this is coming from a knick fan). Back to back games in the nba are brutal.. and so deep? have you seen that second unit? Plus coming off a spanking at the garden...up to -8 already btw....if Melo's finger bothers him and he comes out, the game will be 20 in the blink of an eye.

Well, you were correct about the game being 20 in the blink of a eye. Ya know, I chuckled when I read this post today because i wondered if you'd come back and profusely apologize for being so condescending to MyMelo. I'm confident you'll return to this thread and be self depricating...I hope

What many of you don't realize is... a team with something to prove is so dangerous. The Heat are Hollywood...the Knicks are fighters. They are all heart. The Heat will lick their wounds and be back in the playoffs... but there really is nothing they can do to beat the Knicks 4 out of 7. Not going to happen.

I missed on the o/u at 202 it was 204 and knicks hit like 100 3s...but it was a perfect sports night for me! no complaints!

What many of you don't realize is... a team with something to prove is so dangerous. The Heat are Hollywood...the Knicks are fighters. They are all heart. The Heat will lick their wounds and be back in the playoffs... but there really is nothing they can do to beat the Knicks 4 out of 7. Not going to happen.
M?

Its early yet...but if the vets stay healthy and DWade isn't back to vintage form for Miami, I'd put my money on the Knickerbockers.
Wade will never be vintage for more than spurts. He's done...toast. Lot's of miles and nagging injuries and his game is based on his explosiveness. Couldn't happen to a bigger turd.

Wade will never be vintage for more than spurts. He's done...toast. Lot's of miles and nagging injuries and his game is based on his explosiveness. Couldn't happen to a bigger turd.

If it weren't for Skip Bayless keeping the public hate on Lebron every night for the past 2 years...Dwayne Wade would have taken a lot more heat for his poor play. He seems to be finally getting the public scrutiny, for the first time ever in his career. This guy lolly gags through half the season...jogging back on defense. He's the Randy Moss of the NBA.

Hey, Knicks +7 was a suckers bet. Should've been Knicks on the moneyline!

If it weren't for Skip Bayless keeping the public hate on Lebron every night for the past 2 years...Dwayne Wade would have taken a lot more heat for his poor play. He seems to be finally getting the public scrutiny, for the first time ever in his career. This guy lolly gags through half the season...jogging back on defense. He's the Randy Moss of the NBA.
He might be an A-hole, but he's not Randy Moss. He's actually won a couple of rings, something Moss never did.

He might be an A-hole, but he's not Randy Moss. He's actually won a couple of rings, something Moss never did.
Yep...the first with help from the refs (remember DWhistle?), and the second because he played with the best player on the planet. Wade has always been very good but overrated.