Knicks are 3-0 all 3 by double digits! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Knicks are 3-0 all 3 by double digits!

I just don't see much in the East to stop them from winning their division and the entire East. Boston and Miami aren't really going to be "interested" until playoff time. The Knicks want to prove something. Carmelo will either be the MVP or second place to Durant. There really is no one else. Spoelstra has already said Lebron and Wade will sit when they have leads. Lebron didnt even play the last 15 mins in their game last night. So, his numbers will be down
It is a perfect storm for the Knicks and Carmelo. 64 wins.

No offense intended here, but you always seem to be pretty negative about Syracuse basketball (maybe a realist, or tempering expectations), but with the Knicks you are predicting Melo to be MVP and the Knicks to win the East after 3 games, two of which were against a shorthanded sixers team. Now as a Knicks fan, I'd love for all that to happen, but I'm gonna keep my expectations lower until I see a larger sample size.

No offense intended here, but you always seem to be pretty negative about Syracuse basketball (maybe a realist, or tempering expectations), but with the Knicks you are predicting Melo to be MVP and the Knicks to win the East after 3 games, two of which were against a shorthanded sixers team. Now as a Knicks fan, I'd love for all that to happen, but I'm gonna keep my expectations lower until I see a larger sample size.

cuz melo is his man! duh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom