Knicks draft watch: Kris Joseph | Syracusefan.com

Knicks draft watch: Kris Joseph

Can't see KJo in NY unless he goes undrafted. Knicks will take the best available guard with their pick. Zero doubt about that. If KJo does not get drafted then it would be great to see him signed by the Knicks.

I think Kevin Murphy from Tennessee Tech would be a good choice for the Knicks. He's basically regarded as a taller version of MarShon Brooks. The Knicks could use a scoring punch off the bench that can create his own shot (sorry Novak).

!Kris is not a good fit. The knicks need a guard in the worst way! Scoop is a better pick for them not suggesting they should pick him, but he is better for the knicks than Kris is! I would prefer they sign Dnic over Kris as a scorer off the bench.

even though he is too small to play his position full time, I think DJO is going to be the steal of the draft for some lucky 2nd round selector - super athlete + good shooter + energetic defender = ideal energy guy off the bench . . . Knick fans should cross their fingers that he is still there at 48, but I doubt he will be. personally, I would love for a contender like the Spurs to move up and snag him.

even though he is too small to play his position full time, I think DJO is going to be the steal of the draft for some lucky 2nd round selector - super athlete + good shooter + energetic defender = ideal energy guy off the bench . . . Knick fans should cross their fingers that he is still there at 48, but I doubt he will be. personally, I would love for a contender like the Spurs to move up and snag him.
I know youve been pimping kjo but dont get disappointed when you find out for yourself hes not going to make it in the nba.

I know youve been pimping kjo but dont get disappointed when you find out for yourself hes not going to make it in the nba.

after his sophomore year I thought so, but I don't think I've said once this season that Kris was likely to have an NBA career. I posted just last week (or maybe the week before) that he will have to go the D League route and prove that he can be a role player if he is going to make it.

I do think Scoop will get a shot, maybe also via the D League, but he has that "niche" skill that puts him ahead of Kris, IMO.

I could be mistaken and apologies if I am, but he didn't say KJO to the Knicks at 48, he said DJO. Not sure if you realized that or not.

after his sophomore year I thought so, but I don't think I've said once this season that Kris was likely to have an NBA career. I posted just last week (or maybe the week before) that he will have to go the D League route and prove that he can be a role player if he is going to make it.

I do think Scoop will get a shot, maybe also via the D League, but he has that "niche" skill that puts him ahead of Kris, IMO.

Yes after his soph year i thought he was on the right path but come to find out thats when he peaked. I dont think scoop will make it but i wish him the best.

I said after his sophomore year that he had no chance of playing in the league and will stand by that statement. He has too many flaws in his game and isn't great at any one aspect. Some on here were overly flattering to KJ and his future. I hope I'm wrong but he never had talent that oozed the NBA like Dion. He will have a nice overseas career and there is nothing wrong with that.