knicks game. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

knicks game.

I hate Humphries but he is a pretty good player, nothing flashy but he gets it done and plays a smart game for the most part. If he was a bit more goonish he would be old school NBA, he is a punk though.

Melo was awful last night, Lin was not playing his game with Melo back, they miss Shump, Davis looks to be in shape and it will take some time for Lin/Melo to work together but I don't see a HUGE conspiracy here.

D Will was ridiculous last night and Lin looked tired as DW was 2 steps quicker last night

I hate Humphries but he is a pretty good player, nothing flashy but he gets it done and plays a smart game for the most part. If he was a bit more goonish he would be old school NBA, he is a punk though
I like Humphries. Honestly at this point I wouldnt be opposed to trading Amare to NJ for him. I feel bad that he gets booed because of the Kim K thing. He didnt do anything wrong, in fact dude got played and people boo him like hes Chris Brown.

Boohoohoo...the officiating was bad both ways. The 4th foul on Deron-sanity was an obvious block and the 6th foul was a joke. It was like the NBA got word to the officials to get him out of there to give their poster boys a shot. And Morrow got 4 teeth knocked out. No call except for a travelling ON HIM!!

And the Knicks were tired??? This was the 3rd road game in 3 nights for the Nets. Please. How can Lin be tired? He didn't play for the first 20 games. Should be fresh as a daisy!!

Just give me Howard and we'll be a far better team than the Knicks immediately.

There is certainly a lot of evidence for this conclusion. Look at Denver. The Nuggets were known as a Western powerhouse, consistently making the playoffs and the occasional conference finals run before drafting Melo. Then, they became a doormat.

Just kidding...the opposite happened.

Outside of the one year they got to the WC final..did Denver ever win another playoff series?I seem to recall early exits, even against the Clip show one year.

Outside of the one year they got to the WC final..did Denver ever win another playoff series?I seem to recall early exits, even against the Clip show one year.

You are correct, but they did have the misfortune of getting outed by the lakers and spurs often, however they should have beaten the clippers and the Jazz in two of those series.

No. Neither did Garnett in his first 7 seasons...doesnt mean much now does it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom